Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Evan T.
These are really awesome. I enjoyed mine for a long time but they broke after a long life. I loved them, and need to get me more!
Sharonda T.
Severn, MD
I've had my pair of cuticle nippers for a few years - they are still sharp as ever and give me nice, even, clean-cut cuticles.
Hallie L.
Philadelphia
It's alright. You can find so much better nippers out there. This is about 30 bucks and I don't think it's really worth it....
Fennella D.
Niw that I learnt how to use this without nicking myself I absolutely love this little gadget. Clip away cuticles and dead skin
Maria P.
Pretty good cuticle clippers, long lasting and safe to use. I often cut my own cuticle at home and this tool makes it very easy
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I love using these on my toes when giving myself a pedicure i feel like they get the job done with cutting and last a long time
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
a classic . i have had the same one for i think years now & have yet to have to purchase another perfect condition still sharp
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Perfect cut and easy to clean. These products are professional,quality and easy to purchase at CVS or beauty stores,
Jennifer D.
By far my favorite cuticle cutter . It so easy to use . I usually purchase it in target or rite aid . I really recommend it .
Monica L.
9505 Chad Colley Blvd #1203 Fort Smith, AR
I have had these forever! They last a long time and stay sharp. It makes cutting my cuticles so easy. They are easy to hold.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?