Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Cait N.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these when they were on sale a few years ago and I have to say that the quality is absolutely amazing. Still super sharp too!
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Does it's job, sturdy, and priced right.
No problems with it rusting, despite keeping it in my bathroom, and living in a humid climate.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Love these! This is scary for me to do myself in the first place so I love how sturdy these are! Some brands I've had were very flimsy.
Alicia S.
Jackson
I really like these cuticle cutters. I worked for a salon supply company and we got to try these. They work better than the cheap ones.
Kait R.
Bayville
This is the cuticle cutter I use for my at home Pedicures. I love that they’re sharp enough to get the job done but get it done safely.
Meredith B.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love these! It took me so long to buy a pair of cuticle scissors and I have no idea why I waited so long! Tweezerman is the best too!
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
Absolutely love tweezerman products. The cuticle clippers are one of my favorites. Allows you to get close without cutting yourself.
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Works well, though it's a little squeaky, even though I've been using it for years now. It gets the job done, so I'm happy with it.
Stacie L.
Woodstock, GA
I use these every time I do my nails. My cuticles are usually dry, so I try to keep them clipped so they don't get caught on files.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
Always sharp and get the job done. I enjoy how efficient these are. I can't wait to use it again it's always nice to pamper myself
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?