Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Suzan Y.
woodbury
Thanks for the info and I loved how it held up with cleaning and tools. It was amazing to work with and lasted for a long time as a professional
Karen S.
Tampa
Ive had the samecuticle nipper sonce high school over 10 years ago. Talk about QUALITY! No rust, and still as sharp as the day I purchased it!
Andrea M.
springhill
Love love love them! I hate it when I have a hang nail or a over grown cuticle! This is perfect! And always keeps my nail beds looking great!😍
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This are great clippers! They get the skin right away without any tugging. I have had mine for over 2 years now and it’s still going strong.
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
These are nice nippers. They are sharp enough to actually trim the cuticle. Not like some other brands where you have to pull on the cuticle.
Stephanie C.
I own several of these all around the house because they are so handy to use and I love clipping the dry thick ends of my cuticles with them.
Queen E.
I think this tweezerman tweezer is amazing! It cuts just right and it's precision is wonderful. I would recommend this product to my friends
Julie R.
Lake Zurich , IL
I have a pair of these and they have lasted me 4 years already! They will last you a long time if you keep them clean and take care of them.
Carly P.
These work great I love how they feel right to my cuticles, I hate having long cuticles, nails, or hangnails so I always have these with me.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
These cuticle clippers are a perfect size. I would like for them to have grips on them. Although, The price was good for value of the item.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?