Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Kimberly G.
I use this when I push back my cuticles and trim them. It does the job and be careful it can hurt ya if you get skin. I always use this and it’s not expensive if you buy the whole kit. By itself it is more pricy.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am giving this a three star only because I am not the best curlicue clipepr person. However it does a good job with that I am able to do on my own. It’s easy to use and the grip on this product is comfortable to control and not to make your fingers bleed. For a beginner I would recommend this
Katherine P.
Coral Gables, FL
WARNING: do not drop this product on the floor. The nipper tips are very soft and you will bend it... otherwise its a great cuticle nipper and perfectly sharp when it's new. I personally don't like spending any more than $15 on a nail product but this one's worth the investment.
Juliette E.
As someone who is very particular about the way my hands look, I used to constantly search for methods of getting rid of hangnails and excess cuticle skin. These cutters are amazing for doing just that! As long as you use them correctly, the process is painless and easy!
Candice F.
WoodLand Park, NJ
I love using the cuticle cutter! It stays sharp, excellent craftsmanship. Great price for the performance. When ever cutting your cuticles, you must use a softening oil or cream. The cutter is sharp and precise. I would definitely recommend and purchase this product again!
Amanda G.
Boston
Excellent product.  I keep this handy in my bathroom for weekly manicures and the occasional hang nail.  sharp edges for clean, smooth lines.  Handle is easy to grip and use.  Purchased at CVS, would buy again.  Has made my at-home manicures a snap!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Quick growing cuticles require some serious cuticle nippers & I am in love with these. Tweezerman products in general are of the highest quality & these nippers are no exception.
Skye G.
Lewiston
Not a fan of the style but still a wonderful product. I just need thicker handles preferably. The grip size is honestly the one downfall. I have multiple sets in my nail supplies. But for the price not bad to have a back up set. Would buy again but maybe another style
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
First off anything from tweezer man is amazing. I have purchased probably a few of these in my lifetime and they have all been cost affordable! I love it especially when I have those hard to get hangnails. The tip is perfectly sized so I can get in those “hard to reach” places!
Sydney S.
Cuticle clippers are my go-to mani-pedi tool. Without a good cuticle clean up, my nails don't feel complete. This a great high quality product that doesn't seem to due out as quickly as other alternative brands. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?