Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Melinda M.
Clawson, MI
Tweezerman is my favorite for cuticle clippers. Quality is better than alternatives. I buy over and over from target. They are easy to use and they allow for superb precision.
Cassie T.
These work wonderfully for a professional looking at hone Mani or Pedi, if you can find a video to watch about them it its easier but they are super easy. Fit in hand well!
Veronica V.
These clippers get the job done! I've owned mine for over a year now and throughout the cleaning and normal wear and tear, they have remained as sharp as the first time I used them.
Sherabiah O.
Charlotte, NC
When I first purchasedy Tweezerman cuticle clippers I thought they were amazing. over time they became dullbecame dull and hard to use. However, I have replaced them.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Because I'm a notorious nail biter, I end up with a lot of hangnails. I love these clippers for helping keep those under control. They are a heavy duty material, don't feel cheap at all!
Helen G.
Love these cuticle clippers--they're effective and stay sharp for a while. I've had my pair for about 5 yrs now, so I would highly recommend them for the price.
Stacy B.
Cokato, MN
LOVE love these!! I have 3 of them...even one in my car. Never know when you're going to need one and they work well for everything...they're very sharp as well
Cynthia C.
Great nipper that lasts sharp for a while. Can be sharpened and steriliazed with no problem. I’m a professional nail technician and I do recommend these nippers
Brandy C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The closest cut. The sharpest tip. The straightest and most accurate point. If you want a good looking manicure this is the tool to keep you "clean". Love it!!
Julie B.
Piedmont
My daughter uses these on me. They work like they are suppose to. Can really get in the corners of the nail bed for ingrown nails. I will always buy this brand
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?