Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Emiko F.
Love these! We have three of them in our house so that we can always find one. They're great for cutting back cuticles and are very sharp so be careful opening the package
Stephanie N.
Austin, TX
I don't have time to go to the salon regularly to get mani pedis so in between visits I do my own . These litter nippers are amazing. They keep my hands and feel looking on point. Seriously I don't know what I do with out them.
johanna w.
Saugerties, NY
They work just like the one at salon...they r better than most...they r cheaper than othet ones...I use them on my hubby and son to help them stay nice instead of goin to salon and payin a lot of money wen u can do it urself....
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
This cuticle nipper is perfect for at home nail makeovers. the product can be found at most drug stores or beauty supply stores. It is a good price for the quality of the product. It gives you the salon feel with half the price.
JESSICA K.
Awesome cuticle clipper. I have had these for a number of years and won't change brands. They stay sharp for years, even when used daily in a commercial setting. the handles get a little slippery when wet but that's to be expected with anything metal. Easy to use, and they can be sanitized in an autoclave.
Shawn H.
Westmont, IL
My hands get so dry that the cuticles get cracked and become painful. These clippers make it so easy to trim them. They don't over cut they cut just enough that I can treat them properly.
michelle b.
Taylor, MI
I am a nail tool junkie and there is nothing that beats these! Tweezerman hands down. I will never waste money again on a different brand that don't last. These are very durable and you will have forever.
Kelly A.
Waunakee, WI
Theas nippers work wonders. I love how precise I can get when cleaning up the nail plate. Don't be afraid to spend a little bit on these. Remember you can get them sharpened.
Ashley F.
These are super nice for nipping those pesky loose cuticle, I used them all the time until my hubby took them from me. Then I bought another pair. They get the job done.
Lupearelis L.
MIAMI, FL
Use this all the time.. love to cut my cuticles in spare time. This product works great and efficiently. Just have to buy a new one every so often when the blades wear down after time.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?