Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Nicole R.
An easy to hold cuticle clipper. It is nice and sharp and gets the job done. There are cheaper ones out there, but I feel that this one is better quality than the cheaper ones. I would not suggest using one of these if you don't know what you are doing. You can really hurt your cuticles otherwise.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
These are my favorite cuticle nippers. They are very Sharp but are Able to get the smallest of hang nails. These are Well made and I have never had to use any other brands . I highly recommend this brand .
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very easy to use and to keep clean, which is obviously very important. They are pretty sharp so watch out for cutting to deep and causing yourself to bleed. Make sure you know how to use them before you try!
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Tweezerman products are always high quality so they're my go to when I need to make this kind of purchase. They're very well built and super sharp. A little bit of an investment compared to some of the other brands but they have a lifetime guarantee should they become dull.
Jax H.
This is my go to when I don't have time to get my nails professionally done. It does the job but not as well as professional grade tools. However, if you are in need to a quick fix this tool does the job.
Melinda B.
Holt, MI
I was a professional nail technician and used this product on clients. It works very well and I would highly recommend it. I now use it at home for myself and family. Very precise cuts, recommend being trained to use first.
Allie O.
Chanhassen
This cuticle clipper is just like the ones that they use at the nail salon. It is really sharp so be careful when you use it but it works really well and cleans cuticles nicely. It cleans really nicely too with rubbing alcohol. I would recommend it.
Meryl J.
Love these clippers! I have had them for a few years now and they have not become dull. I purchased mine at ULTA but they can be found in any beauty/nail care aisle. Would recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA
This cuticle nipper is one of the best that I've ever used in my life! It's very sharp and precise and it does not hurt to use. It does such a good job and is definitely very easy to use. These cuticle nippers are the best that you can find in a store and I would definitely recommend them!
Tabitha S.
Hartford, CT
Cuticles in the winter... my personal nightmare. I Cary these cuticle trimmers with me in my purse. It is the only tool for the job. Also, perfect for trimming false eyelashes! Spend the money on a good pair of these & your nail tech will thank you.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?