Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I may not be a professional nail tech but these cuticle clippers are a life saver. I believe that they are easy to use. I bought them at a local drug store. It was a decent price and I've had them for a long time. There haven't been any issues but if I need more I will buy them again.
Monica B.
Riverside, CA
I always recommend twezzerman products from regular tweezers to the cuticle nipper. It also you to get a great grip and quickly. I find that other nail maintenance products are not as high quality, I always do my nails quickly and precisely with the help of Tweezerman.
Macie V.
Las Vegas, NV
Tweeterman products are made to last. I've tried the store brands but they end up breaking after a few months is regular use. I finally invested in tweezerman and I'm never going back! They are sturdy, sharp, and strong. I've had the same pair for 6+ months which is twice as long as any other clippers I've had!
Haley N.
San Diego, CA
This cuticle nipper is AMAZING and I am pretty much an expert on nail care. I do my own gel manicures and pedicures at home because I find that I do my nails better than most nail salons so why waste the money? This cuticle nipper cleanly nips cuticles and makes it extremely easy for me to perfect my nails. As with previous reviewers, the blades do eventually get dull so every 6 months or so I have to replace it .. totally worth it!
Jennifer V.
Kissimmee, FL
Tweezerman has good items but is usually too pricey for
the actual product. I feel if you can find it on sale it would be
more worth it. They do the job and that's what is important.
I would purchase them again if the price is right but there is
nothing particularly special about the product.
Brittany C.
Arlington Hts, IL
These are really strong and sharp, so they get every part of the cuticle I want to get rid of. I've had the same ons for years and they still are as good as the first time I used them. They are a little pricey but I think they are worth it.
Beth D.
Tucson, AZ
This is the cuticle nipper i always use
ive had it for about 6 months now and it still does a great job and it still sharp and doesn't tug on my skin or anything like that that is why i like it .. and you don't find many cuticle nippers that are good but this one is one of them .
Samantha M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Cuticle clippers are a must have if you are doing a manicure or pedicure at home! I used to spend about $80 a month for a manicure and pedicure and now I am saving so much using my Tweezerman's and spending the time at home to do my nails. These cuticle clippers are my go-to tool to keep my nails in tip-top shape and I really recommend buying them. I bought mine at my local CVS!
Erin M.
Troy, MI
These really get all the little tiny cuticles out of there for a prefect mani. I bought these at Target. They were cheap. These are easy to use. This particular brand was recommended to me by my manicurist at my local nail salon.
Nicole R.
An easy to hold cuticle clipper. It is nice and sharp and gets the job done. There are cheaper ones out there, but I feel that this one is better quality than the cheaper ones. I would not suggest using one of these if you don't know what you are doing. You can really hurt your cuticles otherwise.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?