Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
The only cuticle clipper I will use. Super sharp compared to other brands I’ve used. I love the slant tip and the hand grips make them really easy to use with precision.
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
Best Cuticle Nippers!! I bought this from Nordstrom Rack and they work just as well as at the salon! to be able to have something thats salon quality is amazing!
Vickie S.
Brook Park, OH
Great set of clippers. Precision tips allow for a professional mani/pedi. The clippers stay sharp forever reducing snags and pulling. Very pleased with these clippers.
Acalia L.
S Salt Lake, UT
This clipper is a good size, so it fits in my small hands without being too difficult to use. It's sharp and precise, getting the right amount of cuticle every time!
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Definitely my favorite cuticle cutters, super precise! I bought it online, and the shipping didn’t take long, this is my second one since I lost my last cutters.
Melissa L.
Evans Mills, NY
Everything you need in a cuticle cutter. I love that it's so sharp, it can be multipurpose. And tweezerman has a great warranty in case your products ever dull (which they won't!!)
Christine N.
I'm not a pro when it comes to doing nails but I've figured out how to get the job done. I would say these are a little pricey but this is a great brand and worth the month. I have other products of this brand and highly recommend.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Because I'm a notorious nail biter, I end up with a lot of hangnails. I love these clippers for helping keep those under control. They are a heavy duty material, don't feel cheap at all!
Lorena L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these!!!
I lose them all the time so I have about 6 ot 7 😊

They work wonders and are economical! !!
I use them for my pedicures, my son has his own, and no issues
Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
Very easy to use and it is affordable. It is also easy to clean and gets the job done. It is not my first time using the item. I cannot think of any cons. I would recommend this item to others.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?