Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Lisa C.
Easy to use! Affordable! Great for an excellent at home manicure! Very precise edge. Highly recommend to anyone who likes to do their own nails or toes at home. Available at most drugstores!
Alli D.
Owensville
Meets my expectations as to removing what I need gone. This brand is better because alternatives do not clip as well. I purchased mine at Walmart and now have two pairs of these. I would buy again because they work great.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love it! I have had this thing for years and years and helps get hangnails off. I got it at Walmart and it was cheap. Easy to use. Makes my nails look nice and clean. I would repurchase this product if I needed to.
Selene G.
newark, NJ
Cuticles are a big deal for me, I hate them so I try to cut them every other day. And this clipper does the job just fine. It isnt hard or too soft, its perfect to use it on yourself. :)
Jessica B.
No complaints here, they're sturdy and do their job without any tugging/pulling necessary. I love that their stainless a d don't rust or erode with all the chemical use on my nails.
Viviana H.
Little ferry
Good cuticle cutters. As long as you know what you should be trimming off. Nice and sharp making it easier. Must be carefully done or you will end up with some terrible cuticle!
Kasie H.
white house
Works great! Stays sharp gets all those unwanted cuticles. It’s a little hard to fully grip but works great. Compared to the off brands this is definitely a go to. I would most like recommend to others
Kristen G.
Bluffdale, UT
These cuticle nippers are amazing. I’m a professional nail tech, and these are the best I’ve tried! They stay sharp for a long time, and the quality is fantastic. I will continue to buy this brand!
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
The only cuticle clipper I will use. Super sharp compared to other brands I’ve used. I love the slant tip and the hand grips make them really easy to use with precision.
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
Best Cuticle Nippers!! I bought this from Nordstrom Rack and they work just as well as at the salon! to be able to have something thats salon quality is amazing!
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?