Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I may not be a professional nail tech but these cuticle clippers are a life saver. I believe that they are easy to use. I bought them at a local drug store. It was a decent price and I've had them for a long time. There haven't been any issues but if I need more I will buy them again.
Evie K.
Staten Island
Works like a dream. It's super sharp and gets at all the excess cuticles I've pushed back. It's a little pricey, but I'd say it's worth it. My Tweezerman cuticle nippers are the only ones I use when I do my nails. I'd probably buy again, because I definitely trust this brand.
Monica B.
Riverside, CA
I always recommend twezzerman products from regular tweezers to the cuticle nipper. It also you to get a great grip and quickly. I find that other nail maintenance products are not as high quality, I always do my nails quickly and precisely with the help of Tweezerman.
Macie V.
Las Vegas, NV
Tweeterman products are made to last. I've tried the store brands but they end up breaking after a few months is regular use. I finally invested in tweezerman and I'm never going back! They are sturdy, sharp, and strong. I've had the same pair for 6+ months which is twice as long as any other clippers I've had!
Haley N.
San Diego, CA
This cuticle nipper is AMAZING and I am pretty much an expert on nail care. I do my own gel manicures and pedicures at home because I find that I do my nails better than most nail salons so why waste the money? This cuticle nipper cleanly nips cuticles and makes it extremely easy for me to perfect my nails. As with previous reviewers, the blades do eventually get dull so every 6 months or so I have to replace it .. totally worth it!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
These are the Cuticle clippers I've used for the longest time. I currently own 2 of them in case I have to get rid of one, I have a backup. I only cut my buttocks if it's absolutely necessary and these allow me to be very precise so I never cut too much off. I also love that they have the safety cap in case I ever accidentally leave them out, my 18mos old won't cut herself
Jennifer V.
Kissimmee, FL
Tweezerman has good items but is usually too pricey for
the actual product. I feel if you can find it on sale it would be
more worth it. They do the job and that's what is important.
I would purchase them again if the price is right but there is
nothing particularly special about the product.
Imani E.
Okay! So I'm kind of obsessed with cuticle care it drives me nuts when my cuticles build up. I'm always clipping my cuticles always doing a quick mini manicure and this is my number one go-to item always with me. I love it! It's got a great edge to make sure you get into the corners and those little tiny hangnails and pieces.I don't know what I would do without this
Brittany C.
Arlington Hts, IL
These are really strong and sharp, so they get every part of the cuticle I want to get rid of. I've had the same ons for years and they still are as good as the first time I used them. They are a little pricey but I think they are worth it.
Julie P.
These are essential for me! I can't stand having super long cuticles covering half my nails. These are easy to use, and get the job done right. You do have to be careful not to trim your cuticles too short of course, but these are easy to handle to keep you from doing just that. I carry these with me EVERYWHERE! Never know when you need a quick trim up!
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?