Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac

Features perfectly aligned, hand filed stainless steel tips. Guarantees perfect tweezing effect in one stroke. Provides superb-smooth, highly-precise application.

What makes tweezerman the best brand of tweezers out there?
Does it grip on do u crazy hairs so that they can actually get pulled easily
Are these worth the money? Better than the abh ones? x
Start your review of Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac!
Product Highlights
A very pretty looking tweezer. The slanted angle makes it very efficient at grabbing hairs that are short and thick. It is a pricier tweezer, but with regular care and cleaning it will last years. Tweezerman quality is next to none. The ends are extremely well done and able to pluck any hair in one go. I personally only use Tweezerman after 15 years of tweezing. I would rather have a tweezer that works every time and doesn't lose it's ability within a few months. in 32 reviews
8 days agoGold Beach, OR
The holy grail of tweezers. I know the price seems out of this world, but they can literally last you a couple decades, so it's well worth it, as long as you're not someone that loses tweezers like crazy. I have had my latest tweezerman tweezers for over 10 years now and am just now considering buying a new pair or finding a way to properly sharpen the ones I have so I can continue using them. I'm sure there is a way! Absolutely no competition for these out there.
2 months agoDurham, NC
I won’t use anything but Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac it’s sharp and does a really good job, especially with small, fine hairs. AND you can send it back for sharpening!
3 months agoWinter Park, FL
These are my favorite tweezers. I have three pairs. Easy to hold and the precision tip makes plucking hairs a breeze. I will say be careful not to stab yourself because these are a little sharp. I would also not recommend using them to apply false lashes but they work perfectly for their intended use
3 months ago2300 dumbarton rd
Normally I don't like tweezers but these aren't too bad they aren't as painful as normal tweezers I can tweeze my eyebrows and not have to worry about the pain that comes with it because of the sharpness of the tongue part my hair just Plex off really easily make the process very painless
a month agoEmmaus, PA
When i discovered Tweezerman tweezers, i bought one for each of my 4 sisters almost 20 years ago and we have been hooked on them ever since...sending them back for sharpening couldn’t be easier. They are far and above the best tweezers i have ever used!
3 months agoWaterbury, CT
Sharp tweezers are perfect for getting the tiny hair's. It grabs the hair well, doesn't pull and works very well as a tweezer. I haven't tried many brands but I'm very satisfied with these. Don't love the price though. It's a lot for just tweezers.
2 months agoKansas City, MO
Everyone needs a pair of Tweezerman tweezers. These things are the real deal. No other tweezers compare. They stay sharp so you’re able to pluck even the most unruly of hairs. Amazing product! Will be repurchasing if I lose this pair.
11 days agoRockville
Excellent set of tweezers. I never miss a spot with this pair. Tweezerman is the only brand I use because of their quality and reliability. Take care of them and the last a long time. I definitely recommend.
a month ago
Great tweezers for precise use. The slant is perfectly pointed and sharp for major detail. Love this tool and wouldn’t think of using anything else. Easy to use and highly recommended.
3 months agoChicago, IL
Absolute best there is, no tweezer compares and they have a lifetime guarantee. Worth the investment - look for it at TJ/Marshall’s if you don’t want to pay full price.