Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by nell j.Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Amee H.Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Courtney L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Features perfectly aligned, hand filed stainless steel tips. Guarantees perfect tweezing effect in one stroke. Provides superb-smooth, highly-precise application. see more...

• Does it grip on do u crazy hairs so that they can actuall...2 Answers
  • I'm loving the tweezermen!!!!2 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? Better than the abh ones? x1 Answers
Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac
  • "A very pretty looking tweezer. The slanted angle makes it very efficient at grabbing hairs that are short and thick. It is a pricier tweezer, but with regular care and cleaning it will last years. Tweezerman quality is next to none. The ends are extremely well done and able to pluck any hair in one go. I personally only use Tweezerman after 15 years of tweezing. I would rather have a tweezer that works every time and doesn't lose it's ability within a few months. " in 32 reviews
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
These are 100% the best tweezers I have ever used. I have very bushy eyebrows that need to be tamed on a daily basis. When using them so often, I do not have time for those cheap drugstore tweezers that don't reach anything. These are so sharp (honestly, it's kind of dangerous) and angled perfectly to pick up every little hair, and very precisely so. They're a little pricey, but I managed to find them at TJMaxx years ago for $7, which was such a steal for how great they are and how long they last. If you're on the fence about these at all, GO FOR IT. You won't regret it!!
nell j.
Denton
Tweezerman Fashion Color Slant Tweezer are very accurate and grabs all the hair! I bought mine at my local Walgreens for less than $5. I use them everyday so $5 is a great value! If you want really good and accuracy then these are the tweezers to get.
Shanna M.
Waldorf, MD
I really like these tweezers. It’s a bit pricey but i think it works really well. Other tweezers that are cheaper are usually more dull and is hard to use on tiny hairs. This tweezer is sharp and can catch the little hairs that are hard to get.
Kendall K.
Fremont , IN
Best tweezers I’ve used! They even pull out my hairs when they are very short. Some tweezers kind of slip off the hair, but not these. They grip on perfectly and allow for a nice quick pull, removing hair effectively. Plus I love the color!
Christina L.
Seattle, WA
The blade on the tweezer is so sharp, it’s perfect! I’m able to tweeze even the shortest of hairs without any struggle. It’s also very small, and easy to carry. The price of this is quite high for a tweezer, but it seriously lasts forever.
Amanda Lynn K.
Astoria, NY
The best tweezers out there! You can also get them to resharpen them so you don’t have to keep buying new ones when they dull out. The slanted tip helps get hard to reach hairs or ones that are still kind of tucked in. Worth the money
Cassie B.
California, MD
I don't know why I always get tweezerman tweezers! I've tried others but I always miss my tweezerman when I don't have it. Something about it is more precise and it's easier to grab hairs with these tweezers than others.
Tova R.
Spring Valley, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
These tweezers are the only ones I've use do that work every time. I have been using them for months and they still work just as well as the first time I used them. The angle works well and they have a good grip.
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
These are hands down my favorite tweezers! These are sharp and actually pluck the hairs without any pain. I have tried others but always go back to my tweezer man. You could say they are pricy but so worth it!
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I literally could not live without these. I’ve gone through several pair and I still love them. They get every little hair, and I just could not use another brand after using this brand for so many years.
Samantha N.
Ashtabula, OH
Does it grip on do u crazy hairs so that they can actually get pulled easily
Destaney D.
Pineville
I'm loving the tweezermen!!!!
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Are these worth the money? Better than the abh ones? x