Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by nell j.Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Amee H.Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Courtney L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #47 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Features perfectly aligned, hand filed stainless steel tips. Guarantees perfect tweezing effect in one stroke. Provides superb-smooth, highly-precise application. see more...

• Does it grip on do u crazy hairs so that they can actually get pu...2 Answers
  • I'm loving the tweezermen!!!!2 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? Better than the abh ones? x1 Answers
Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac
  • "A very pretty looking tweezer. The slanted angle makes it very efficient at grabbing hairs that are short and thick. It is a pricier tweezer, but with regular care and cleaning it will last years. Tweezerman quality is next to none. The ends are extremely well done and able to pluck any hair in one go. I personally only use Tweezerman after 15 years of tweezing. I would rather have a tweezer that works every time and doesn't lose it's ability within a few months. " in 32 reviews
Allie R.
Cleveland
I don’t know why I always want to sound like a stoner when I say the name “tweezerman”, but I do. Alas, Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic, despite my 12 yr old inclination to giggle when I say the name is the best dang tweezer out there. They are sturdy, last forever and actually grip the little hairs very well. There’s a certain “meh” feeling when you buy a tweezer, go to use it and it doesn’t tweeze...I mean hello? Get the little gnarly
Hair off my face already! This is never the case with this company and their products. Perhaps that’s why they can command such a high price for their products. These suckers are expensive-however-worth the investment. A girl’s gotta have a great pair of tweezers in her arsenal, that’s just a fact. I highly recommend!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are 100% the best tweezers I have ever used. I have very bushy eyebrows that need to be tamed on a daily basis. When using them so often, I do not have time for those cheap drugstore tweezers that don't reach anything. These are so sharp (honestly, it's kind of dangerous) and angled perfectly to pick up every little hair, and very precisely so. They're a little pricey, but I managed to find them at TJMaxx years ago for $7, which was such a steal for how great they are and how long they last. If you're on the fence about these at all, GO FOR IT. You won't regret it!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac
nell j.
Denton
Tweezerman Fashion Color Slant Tweezer are very accurate and grabs all the hair! I bought mine at my local Walgreens for less than $5. I use them everyday so $5 is a great value! If you want really good and accuracy then these are the tweezers to get.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
These are definitely my best friend when I can’t make it to get my eye brows waxed ! I bought mine from Walmart ! Mine are pink instead of purple but they are the exact same besides color !
Shanna M.
Frostburg, MD
I really like these tweezers. It’s a bit pricey but i think it works really well. Other tweezers that are cheaper are usually more dull and is hard to use on tiny hairs. This tweezer is sharp and can catch the little hairs that are hard to get.
Cassidy** W.
Grafton, WV
Fantastic pair of tweezers! I've had my pair for awhile and they have always gotten the job done, I haven't had any issues with them getting dull or not grabbing hairs. The only thing that I will note about them, is that they are very sharp, so do be carefully to not accidently stab yourself and I would never recommend using these to put on false eyelashes with or any other tweezers for the matter. But overall I would recommend the Tweezerman Professional Slant Tweezers!
Cassie B.
California, MD
I don't know why I always get tweezerman tweezers! I've tried others but I always miss my tweezerman when I don't have it. Something about it is more precise and it's easier to grab hairs with these tweezers than others.
Hanna Beth M.
Humnoke, AR
These are hands down my favorite tweezers! These are sharp and actually pluck the hairs without any pain. I have tried others but always go back to my tweezer man. You could say they are pricy but so worth it!
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
BEST TWEEZERS EVER! They grab a hair every single time! I use these on my eyebrows and I also use them to apply false lashes, and I have to say that I have never been disappointed! I have never used another brand and I don’t think i ever will!
Samantha N.
Ashtabula, OH
Does it grip on do u crazy hairs so that they can actually get pulled easily
Destaney D.
Pineville
I'm loving the tweezermen!!!!
Jamye W.
Dungannon
Are these worth the money? Better than the abh ones? x