Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Courtney L.Tweezerman 12677930009 Professional Slant Tweezer Blooming Lilac uploaded by Amee H.

BY TWEEZERMAN #1 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Features perfectly aligned, hand filed stainless steel tips. Guarantees perfect tweezing effect in one stroke. Provides superb-smooth, highly-precise application. see more...

Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You simply cannot beat how accurate and sharp these tweezers are. I believe that once you’ve tried Tweezerman it can be very difficult to go back to using any other tools. In comparison drugstore tweezers seem like miniature bbq tongs—clumsy, poorly constructed Neanderthal tools. Tweezerman sets the bar and they know they can’t be beat. And considering we’re using pointy, metal objects very close to our eyeballs, why not pay a little more for something that works efficiently and minimizes trauma to such a delicate area. PLUS— they’ll sharpen your tweezers for the rest of your life! (Not that I’ve ever actually sent a single pair in before... I’ve always just bought more.)
Grayce H.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Tweezerman products. It is angled ever so slightly in order to get some of the harder to reach little hairs on my face, which is great. Tweezerman is a consistent brand that I trust for using on my brows and face in general, and you can get them very easily at your local drugstore or Target.
Maria B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers
Maria R.
Ave Maria
the BEST tweezers i have ever used. i borrowed my friend’s for prom and i had to buy some for myself. not too expensive and work so much better than other kinds. love all of the different colors they come in. recommend to everyone who wants a good brow!
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strong and beautiful! Titanium gold coated Slant Tweezer is durable and precise to grab every hair, every time. The 25 degree slanted tips are ideal for expert brow shaping. An essential tool towards brow perfection. The angled edges are hand-filed ultra-thin to perform with advanced accuracy. Part of the Ultra Precision Series, this stainless steel tool is coated in a Titanium finish - an incredible breakthrough technology for hard coating materials to improve their performance and rust resistance.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only tweezer that really matters. Resist going for a cheaper option because these are the BEST tweezers. If you want a product that will work and last this is it folks, the grip is unparalleled, the quality is unquestionably top notch.
jules W.
North Olmsted
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 of these one for my bathroom and one for my makeup station. Tweezerman is the truth. These are the absolute best for defining and setting those brows to perfection. My mom never let me pluck my eyebrows until like junior year... think brooke shields but like out of control and not tamed lol. I eventually was allowed to get them shaped and then channeled my eywbrows' inner brooke sheilds. That being said... I definitely need these. Anyone with thicker eyebrows or just eyebrows they really love to and or have to shape their brows could use these.
Cassidy** W.
Grafton, WV
Fantastic pair of tweezers! I've had my pair for awhile and they have always gotten the job done, I haven't had any issues with them getting dull or not grabbing hairs. The only thing that I will note about them, is that they are very sharp, so do be carefully to not accidently stab yourself and I would never recommend using these to put on false eyelashes with or any other tweezers for the matter. But overall I would recommend the Tweezerman Professional Slant Tweezers!
Kaitlan D.
Hadley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will always be a big fan of Tweezerman. I find some tweezers can be too stiff or too loose but tweezermans are always the perfect grip? not sure the word I'm looking for , but if you've used tweezers, you know what I mean!
Destaney D.
Pineville
I'm loving the tweezermen!!!!