BY TWEEXY #10 in Nail Tools

Soft, flexible and durable! tweexy is the first of its kind wearable polish holder that fits all finger sizes and every size nail polish bottle, from the mini 'collections' to the largest & luxury brands. tweexy is a one-piece cast form, made of silicone. It fits securely on two fingers of your hand (or on your thumb). Two tweexys can comfortably be worn at a time for nail art, different polish colors or base and topcoats. The tweexy bottle grip system securely holds any size bottle, even when your hand is held upside down, yet the bottle can be easily removed from the tweexy. The two expandable rings are thick enough to naturally keep fingers separated during polishing, allowing your hand to relax. tweexy has two rubber wings built into the form (we call them 'squeeze-tabs') that act as levers and pull open the tweexy finger rings (which also slide on like a jewelry ring) to accommodate different finger sizes. When you have completed polishing one hand you can effortlessly pull the tweexy off (vertically) and transfer it to your opposite hand, all without smearing your freshly applied polish. During the transfer, the bottle remains securely held in the crown. Reach every last drop of polish by tilting your hand. tweexy has a bottle base gripping system that allows you to open most bottles of polish with one hand simply by applying downward pressure on the bottle while twisting the cap. tweexy is a safe, no-hassle product that responds to today's on-the-go lifestyles. Polish or touch up on your bed, at school, sitting on a couch, lounging at the pool, in a public restroom, at the office, in a car, on a bus, at the airport, standing in line, on a train, at the park, at the movies, at a stadium or anywhere. We have launched with three bold colors we call the original collection (bonbon pink, sapphire night and spa green). tweexy has been successfully tested with over 1,000 different bottle sizes and shapes and on hundreds of girls and women, aged 12 up. see more...

• This is interesting does it hold all bottle shapes? 1 Answers
  • Does the product come right off?? Or do you have to fiddl...1 Answers
  • I feel like I would spill the nail polish, is this a prob...1 Answers
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Best invention ever who hates dropping their nail polish bottle in the middle of painting their nails this is a super handy nail polish ring that holds the polish so that way you are hands free and able to do a fabulous job
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
This makes painting your nails sooo much easier. I got it for my daughter because she's 9 and is always knocking over the bottle of polish onto the floor. This helps her tons!!
Jessica H.
Cerro Gordo, IL
I purchased this a Walmart last week and was excited to get home and try it. I found it was really bulky and hard to keep the nail polish bottle steady. It claimed to fit all nail polish type of bottles. I used the Nicole brand bottle and it was an awkward fit. It's a clever product just needs some design updates.
Tori O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I enjoy this product. I received one as a gift. It is very convenient while painting your nails. It's not expensive so it's worth the money you spend. I do not use it a lot so that is the only reasons I wouldn't give it 5 stars.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
This tool is an absolute must have. For at home Nail Artist To Nail Tech. You would think by looking at it that it's gonna be harder to use,it's not. It fits all finger types & a ton of different Nail Polish Bottle Shapes frm Sqaure to Round,Mini Polish etc.
Using my Tweexy helps me polish so much neater.
You just keep your hand flat & just polish,it doesn't wiggle,it isn't heavy&it's not in the way.
I don't do a Mani without it.I have 3 of them!!
Alexis H.
I have always had trouble with painting my nails because i had to hold the nailpolish myself because if I left it anywhere my daughter would grab it and make a mess. Until i found tweexy nail polish holder, it made it so much easier and enjoyable to paint my nails. I absolutely love it! Recommend it 100%
Emily H.
I first saw this on Facebook and someone was using it! They were saying how much easier it was to paint your nails and my mom purchased it for me! I love it! It gives you a free hand and is so much easier to use! I would buy this for a friend!
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
This is sooo good i use to always get my table messy with nail polish it was a disaster. With this nail polish holder there is no mess at all. Sometimes it may get heavey but its worth it.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I have one and I love it. It's great for having the nail polish right there with me and I don't have to worry about spilling it. It fit on any fingers and easy to clean. I also play around and act like I have a huge diamond ring haha
June D.
I got this when I first saw them coming across my social media feeds and I was so interested. I was nervous that the crown leaf openings would be too wide and that some of my smaller nail polish bottles wouldn't fit, but with each bottle I tried I didn't have any trouble. I was actually surprised how stable the holder was when the bottles were placed inside and that they didn't tip or fall. It works perfect for people like me who don't really have a designated area set up to paint your nails. However, the overall quality makes me question how much usage I will get out of it before it breaks.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Anyone used this? If so, is it effective at all? Or is it just a pain?
Rebecca M.
London
Is this worth buying??
emily c.
south plainfield
Does this tool get in the way while painting nails
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have never seen this before, but I am totally mesmerized by it. Where can I find this? I know it's sold online, but are there any stores that sell them?
Melissa G.