BY TWANG

Twang Salt & Peppe see more...

• These look delicious! Where can they be found in store?1 Answers
  • Is this abby good or is it dish specific? What would you ...1 Answers
Katie G.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My whole family loves this stuff! We put it on all kinds of fruit. You can use it in beer, salsa, on chips, etc. So versatile. I use it on mango, melon, pineapple, strawberries, anything! So yummy! And there are many flavors to try!
Chrystie D.
Plano, TX
Ok i discovered i was pregnant and wanted sonething different then sweets i saw this but in pickle flavor and bought it it was an addiction from then and there on . i ate this stuff 9 times a day all the way till i gave birth . This is awesome but u have to be careful to much will have u throwing up everywhere i would recommend
Maria L.
Wait was is that ? jaja just kidding this lime salt i use it every weekend ...the struggle of drinking beer and cutting limes too put some lime juice is just anoying that why lime salt is perfect when drinking beer is a comninatiom of salt and lime 2 ingredients i use when i drink beer i just open n put some and drink ...awesome 😍
La-Shonda R.
The first time i saw this product i was in the army and a fellow soldier was eating it with fruit. Since then i have to have my tangerz on frozen fruit! Yummy! If you like salt and vinegar chips then you will love this.
elyra g.
RIO RANCHO, NM
The BEST lime salt out there! I used this with almost all my fav brand of beer! If you want a good balance of salt and lime taste this is the one for you!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
This product is great to add to watermelon. Its a perfect combination of salt and lime. It is also a must when taking a few vodka shots.
Teresa V.
Lowell, MI
As a kid I always just sprinkled this in my hand and then ate it for a snack! but you can sprinkle it in Corona and it taste yummy!
Carmen L.
I use this for my beer every now and then. I don't care for lime flavor with beer but it is great to use for margartias.
Connie C.
This is tasty. Use it for drinks, fruit or even your hand!!! It's a nice tangy flavor and amazing with margaritas.
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH
I LOVE lime salt! I live in Ohio and have a hard time finding it but my cousin sent this to me and it is awesome!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Is this abby good or is it dish specific? What would you add it in?
Jill S.
These look delicious! Where can they be found in store?