BY TWANG

Twangerz Snack Toppings are bold flavored blends that are the perfect match to any snacks. The perfect grab-n-go product. Ideal add on to snacks such as:popcorn, chips, pickles, fruit, veggies, and trail mix. see more...

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
This has been one of my favorite salts since I was a little girl. My dad would also buy some to pour into his beer, and he'd also get a few extra packets for me. I loved it so much, I'd even pour it right into my hand and eat it by itself! This is not an expensive product and we have always been able to find it at the gas station. I'm an adult now, and still love this stuff. Definitely a customer for life!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
I love these especially to eat with pickles or on hot cheetos or hot fries. It even goes good on beer. Not too sour but just the right amount of tang.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Foodie Expert
So yummy! Especially if you like pickles! Just sprinkle it on whatever you want and there you go! It's also very affordable.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Pickle salt is amazing!! I remember every time we would go to the corner store, they would have them by the registers
Karen B.
Karen B.
Foodie Expert
I love Twang Pickle Salt. I put it on my popcorn and on veggies too. It give that pickle flavor to everything.
Lana M.
Lana M.
I love this salt on pickles, chips, popcorn, and sometimes with beer! I can eat it by itself also!
meagan a.
meagan a.
I would recommend this product it goes great with the Cold beer on a weekend night
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
Pickle salt is amazing on air popped pop corn with butter on it!!! This and lemon
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
Use this for my fried pickles. It is so good my family loves it. It is also great price.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
Give a 10 my daughter and I love the pickle salt tangy and sweet to me I sprinkle on my French ūüćü
Ashlen B.
Ashlen B.
Does this taste good?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
What does this actually taste like? Pickles or salt? Lol.
Martina O.
Martina O.
Can I use this on any produce I love pickling?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
I've never heard about this product but I do love pickles ! I would be willing to try if anyone knows where to buy this? And what do you exactly love putting it on ?
Tian L.
Tian L.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know the proper salt to vegetable weight ratio?