Twang Lemon-Lime Salt, 1.15 oz, 20 ct uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWANG

Twang Lemon Lime Salt is a classic Twang lemon lime blend that is the perfect mate for a refreshing margarita frozen or on the rocks. Features include: -Pack of twenty, 1.15-ounces per pack (total of 23 ounces) -Perfect mate for a refreshing margarita-Sprinkle on veggies, fruit or meats see more...

• Does this taste like the old country time lemonade?1 Answers
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my all time favorite products. It travels well, I leave one in my purse at all times. Growing up in south Texas this is a staple product for any beer drinker or raspa truck fan. Throw it on some cheap beer and make it amazing, throw it on some cucumbers and have a refreshing snack, rim a glass for a margarita or michelada and make it a party. Love, love, love Beer Salt and it doesn't hurt that the company is based in my hometown making it incredibly accessible.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
I really love this stuff, especially as a child. My dad would buy some along with the beer and give my sister and I the small packets of these and we would eat it alone. I don't use it much anymore because I am aware of the sodium content and I would probably be eating it all the time given the chance. I've never tried it on beer but I may now that I am of age.
Marianna C.
This product is great. It tastes so good and I know it wasn't suppose to be eaten out of the container but I do sometimes but not too much that cases me stomach Aches ..
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Absolutely love this lemon lime salt. I eat it on its own, on candy, on pickles, popcorn, tastes great with alcoholic beverages. Great buy!
mandie b.
Love this with anything on fruit an in my beer.. good with chips and any thing always have a bottle..
Ashley n.
I like this lemon lime salt! I eat it plain,out of the container! Its cheap & it taste great!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
This salt is not only good in your beer, it's also a great seasoning for seafood or chicken.
Melissa M.
Love this stuff! I put it on veggies and fruits. Will eat it by itself, it's so good.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This tastes great in beer. It is perfect for in the summer! Tastes really great
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Twang A Rita (Here in Canada)!  The perfect blend of sour and salt to make your summertime cocktails a little extra special.  In Canada in comes in a tub and is the perfect size for rimming!  It's also really awesome on the top of a Corona too!!!  Lasts a long time and runs about $2.89 Canadian - yum!
Kate E.
Does this taste like the old country time lemonade?