Twang Beer Salt, Lime, 1.4 oz Bottles, 24 pk uploaded by Christine D.Twang Beer Salt, Lime, 1.4 oz Bottles, 24 pk uploaded by Kaylee H.Twang Beer Salt, Lime, 1.4 oz Bottles, 24 pk uploaded by Natalia  L.

BY TWANG #83 in Salt

Twang Beer Salt Lime 1.4 oz Bottles 24 ct (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 023604231076 K see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine D.
I love this beer salt! You can put it with you favorite beer to give it a kick! You can also put it on popcorn or fruit! I personally like it with grapefruit! It doesn't cost much and you can find them in gas stations!
Aiyana B.
I usually only stick to lemon twang but I found the lime on sale at my local Brookshires for 1.50$ and it was the only flavor available so I thought I'd give it a go. It honestly has such a good flavor! It has that citrus kick to it, but it isn't overpowering. Delicious and I would definitely purchase again!
Natalia  L.
This stuff isn't just for beer, although it pairs verrry well it(also tastes lovely in margaritas!) It's like sour lime powder mixed with salt....so good! I'm a lemon and lime lover, so I like to eat the actual fruits with this sprinkled on top. Also really good when sprinkled on veggies or even in salsa. I love it so much, I carry one in my purse!
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
Literally my favorite thing in the world. Everyone knows they'll never see me with out my beer salt, and I've even been given it as a gift!! Easy to find at almost any convenient store too! LOVE IT.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Absolutely love this lime salt. I eat it on its own, on candy, on pickles, popcorn, tastes great with alcoholic beverages. Great buy!
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this still for my beers and alcohol also I just like to eat it in its own also or put it in fruit I just love it
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is good for putting on beer with lime I like it a lot and u could find this any where
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
This is when I'm drinking my dos xx! My chaser or when I'm having shots of Jose! 😋