Twang Beer Salt, Lemon-Lime uploaded by Melanie A.Twang Beer Salt, Lemon-Lime uploaded by Ashley d.Twang Beer Salt, Lemon-Lime uploaded by Ashley L.

BY TWANG

This classic Twang lemon-lime combo is a favorite with beer but also serves as an excellent seasoning for veggies and meat, or the perfect substitute for lemon or lime in any recipe. Inspired by the long-standing Mexican tradition of garnishing beer with lime, this Twang original has been loved by beer drinkers for more than 20 years. The tangy combination of natural lemon-lime and salt adds an exciting new twist to the drinking experience. With unique, eye catching packaging, this flagship product remains our top seller.

• Is this small or large flake?1 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can buy this in Minnesota 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried this in place of the original Twang...1 Answers
Twang Beer Salt, Lemon-Lime
  • "Twang Beer Salt is the best thing since sliced bread, goes best with a 12 pack of cold bud light and a day at the lake." in 2 reviews
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I loveeeee twang beer salt. It's cheap and makes the beer go down smoothly. I buy a bottle every week because I always lose mine after a night or two of drinking. Everyone always asks me for my beer salt because they know that im always packing it around with me lol. Such a nice little product.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Love this stuff. I love to use it to dress my beers. The taste is amazing. It is on the expensive side for such a little bottle but it does last a long time. I have purchased this many times and do recommend if your salt lover
Ashley d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I need this anytime with or without beer! Sometimes I just need a taste of salt and tang and this will do it! It is very affordable. And very delicious. I keep about four in my house and whenever I run out I will definitely buy again.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
Why. WHY?! The only reason you should be drinking salt in your beer is if you gargle your water that you call a light beer and clear your throat of nasty tasting light beers so that you can order a real beer.
Julie W.
avon, CO
This makes any warmish flat beer a little more palatable, and gives even better flavor to a nice cold one! Make sure you don't lose the cap though, or it gets a little clumpy.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not sure why anyone needs to put salt in their beer but whatever. I wouldn't put this in any beer I drink. I guess if your drinking Bud Light or some crappy Mexican beer it might make sense.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This is the greatest thing I have ever come,a cross ! it's so,yummy and I always have one on me when im,going,out but it's so,hard to,find so when i do I buy what I can!
Jennifer M.
Loved these when I first discovered them. I used to carry one in my purse all the time. I've only tried Lemon-lime and lime. Plain lime is my favorite.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to beer salt it taste so good and I take it to all the parties with me. People practically steal t from me by the end of the night.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
It gots some twang all right! absolutely perfect for freshing up my Coronas. I gotta have a solid taste of lime to drink those beers. I love em.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this small or large flake?
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone know where I can buy this in Minnesota
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Has anyone ever tried this in place of the original Twang? This is a much cheaper price.