Twang 10 Pack Pickle 1.15oz Salt Shakers uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY TWANG

Ships Fast and Fresh! Add Zing to ANYTHING! see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this pickle flavored salt- it's my favorite. I eat it on its own, on candy, on pickles, popcorn, tastes great with alcoholic beverages. Great buy!
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is such a fun thing to try if you love pickles. It great to eat on popcorn or to just pop in your mouth when you want that sort of twang. It's just something silly that I love. I probably won't repurchase just because it isn't necessary but it was totally fun trying this out.
Ethel O.
Foodie Expert
It may seem wired but I carry a bottle with at all times. I love pickles and this dill powder enhances any dish. I love to sprinkle it over my freshly popped popcorn it tastes delicious.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this product! It's taste so good I can get enough it's so affordable goes with almost anything I recommend this to everyone you will not regret it I'm definitely going to have to stock up on some more.
Who doesn't love Twang ??go buy some Twang because uts twangy!!! Whether you are letting it in your backpack or purse its amazing
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
The best twang flavor!!! I love it on everything!! This lives in my purse! I never go anywhere without it!!
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Foodie Expert
I've had this since I was young & I still love to eat it by itself lol ...it goes great on chips
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really taste like pickles? i need to know!!!
Sandra A.
Is it good? Haven't heard anything like these.
Tara M.
Foodie Expert
What exactly is pickle salt
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this? What foods have you used this product on?
Risa O.