Tw Evans Cordage Co T.W . Evans Cordage 13-305 3 Poly 20 Brown Jute 150-Feet Tube

BY TW EVANS CORDAGE CO

• What different things can this be used for?1 Answers
  • What is this used for?13 Answers
  • What is this used for? I like to do a lot of DIY projects...8 Answers
Amanda R.
I have used this for numerous set designs from hanging photos, fabric, prayers stations, pennants, etc...it's a great price and a very durable product! I'll buy it again! Would definitely recommend for various projects!
Rose L.
I use this for everything from presents to hanging anything including pictures. It makes everything have an added shabby chic look. Strong and looks pretty because sometimes useful can be attractive also!
Diana H.
This twine is the most durable twine I've ever used! Forget using them for crafts, you should use this twine to hang photo frames or wrap around an expensive wine bottle to protect it from shattering. Use hot glue gun to make coasters, etc. Worth the buy!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Great for crafts and biodegradable which is always a plus! I used this for making a high chair ribbon banner for my son's second birthday party! Easy to work with and very affordable! Adds a rustic, earthy touch!
Tara M.
Goldsboro, NC
I love this twine! It is biodegradable, all natural and safe for kids and pets. I used some to rerope our cat tower and the cats love it. It doesn't shed as much as regular twine, and I can feel good about disposing of the old pieces in my compost bin, because it is easily absorbed into the earth.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
My husband always has this jute twine on hand as part of his survivalist/bushcraft pack and he uses it almost everyday, even for everyday use. He cannot seem to get enough of this stuff! As long as he's happy, I'm happy! We highly recommend this for camping trips or any other outdoor activities as a 'just in case' scenario.
Megan S.
I use this on my garden to hold up tomato and other plants. I tie this around them and then around a post or fence. You can untie it and reuse it as needed. Also great for crafts to give a rustic look.
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
Ive never used this product. Really dont know whats its for so honestly I cannot determine whether I want to use this product or not but hopefully whatever it is its something that can benefit each and everyone of us.
Arianna T.
Doral
It's a biodegradable item really helpful for our environment easy to use and apply, a lil bit expensive but it's worthy , we need to care for our health and our world yes I recommend it to others you
April H.
I mostly use this with crafting but I feel like the possibilities are endless! For Christmas we used it to tie bows on presents. It's durable and lasts.
Brandy C.
How would you rate this item on a 1-10 scale?
Maria M.
Just read about this. What is it?
Joselyn S.
Just here for the badges
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What would you even use this for?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good for crafts? Or what's its main purpose?