Tw Evans Cordage Co T.W . Evans Cordage 13-305 3 Poly 20 Brown Jute 150-Feet Tube uploaded by Rose L.

BY TW EVANS CORDAGE CO

• What different things can this be used for?1 Answers
  • What is this used for?13 Answers
  • What is this used for? I like to do a lot of DIY projects and thi...8 Answers
Diana H.
Diana H.
This twine is the most durable twine I've ever used! Forget using them for crafts, you should use this twine to hang photo frames or wrap around an expensive wine bottle to protect it from shattering. Use hot glue gun to make coasters, etc. Worth the buy!
Latrisa M.
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
Ive never used this product. Really dont know whats its for so honestly I cannot determine whether I want to use this product or not but hopefully whatever it is its something that can benefit each and everyone of us.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Environmentalist Expert
I use this for everything from presents to hanging anything including pictures. It makes everything have an added shabby chic look. Strong and looks pretty because sometimes useful can be attractive also!
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this on my garden to hold up tomato and other plants. I tie this around them and then around a post or fence. You can untie it and reuse it as needed. Also great for crafts to give a rustic look.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo , OH
Biodegradable, pricey, and easy to use. It's well worth the price! I use it for a lot of crafts.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Environmentalist Expert
I love this twine. It's super good for crafts and there are so many things you could do with it
Amy M.
Amy M.
Royse City, TX
Love this product very useful around the house and priced right and is well put together
megan k.
megan k.
This twine is great for crafts or to make bows out of for packages. Give it a try.!!!
M m.
M m.
Great product I like how it looks on presents. Very reasonable price. And strong
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Environmentalist Expert
My husband always has this jute twine on hand as part of his survivalist/bushcraft pack and he uses it almost everyday, even for everyday use. He cannot seem to get enough of this stuff! As long as he's happy, I'm happy! We highly recommend this for camping trips or any other outdoor activities as a 'just in case' scenario.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
How would you rate this item on a 1-10 scale?
Maria M.
Maria M.
Just read about this. What is it?
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
What would you even use this for?
Joselyn S.
Joselyn S.
Just here for the badges
Erica Jane C.