Tw Evans Cordage Co T.W . Evans Cordage 13-305 3 Poly 20 Brown Jute 150-Feet Tube

BY TW EVANS CORDAGE CO

• What different things can this be used for?1 Answers
  • What is this used for?13 Answers
  • What is this used for? I like to do a lot of DIY projects and thi...8 Answers
Amanda R.
I have used this for numerous set designs from hanging photos, fabric, prayers stations, pennants, etc...it's a great price and a very durable product! I'll buy it again! Would definitely recommend for various projects!
Rose L.
Foodie Expert
I use this for everything from presents to hanging anything including pictures. It makes everything have an added shabby chic look. Strong and looks pretty because sometimes useful can be attractive also!
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
I use this on my garden to hold up tomato and other plants. I tie this around them and then around a post or fence. You can untie it and reuse it as needed. Also great for crafts to give a rustic look.
Diana H.
This twine is the most durable twine I've ever used! Forget using them for crafts, you should use this twine to hang photo frames or wrap around an expensive wine bottle to protect it from shattering. Use hot glue gun to make coasters, etc. Worth the buy!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Great for crafts and biodegradable which is always a plus! I used this for making a high chair ribbon banner for my son's second birthday party! Easy to work with and very affordable! Adds a rustic, earthy touch!
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
Ive never used this product. Really dont know whats its for so honestly I cannot determine whether I want to use this product or not but hopefully whatever it is its something that can benefit each and everyone of us.
Arianna T.
Doral
Foodie Expert
It's a biodegradable item really helpful for our environment easy to use and apply, a lil bit expensive but it's worthy , we need to care for our health and our world yes I recommend it to others you
April H.
Foodie Expert
I mostly use this with crafting but I feel like the possibilities are endless! For Christmas we used it to tie bows on presents. It's durable and lasts.
Emilia K.
Foodie Expert
I use this for a lot of crafts! It makes it look vintage which I love! But you can also use it for many other things as well.. be creative!
Sugey n.
I use this for my crafts specifically during the Christmas time and holidays, this twine can be used for anything.
Brandy C.
How would you rate this item on a 1-10 scale?
Maria M.
Just read about this. What is it?
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
Environmentalist Expert
What would you even use this for?
Joselyn S.
Just here for the badges
Erica Jane C.