BY NONE

1 Year, 56 issues - TV Guide Magazine is now full-size, full-color, for people who are passionate about their favorite shows, characters, and stars. Plus, it includes an easier-to-use national listings section with more highlights and reviews. see more...

TV Guide
  • "I enjoy reading this because they incorporate so many different articles/info rather then just posting the normal tv line up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used to really enjoy reading TV Guide, but it seems that the internet has really squelched my desire to read it. " in 1 review
  • "This is very helpful to have." in 1 review
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I used to really like TV Guide, but there have been better magazines that have come out. The cover of the magazine always hooks me, but so does Entertainment Magazine. I recommend that one because the ratings and reviews that are inside are so much better.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I have always enjoyed the TV guide for years and a current subcriber,eac week as soon as it arrives,I grab a highlighter marker and begin to highlight whtI am going to watch ,if you are like me,there is always at least two or three if not more shows if you include all the movie channels the cable company as to offer,I am not afraid to admit,I a, atotal TV nut and I do not sleep at all,so the TV guide along with a few other publications are my trusted books I could not live with out.I wish they would include on a daily basis from morning and I am sauing like 4 AM amd so forth have a line up each day not just a general time on what is on,that totally drives me crazy,I use to be able to see those type of times of shows included in our local Sunday Paper,not no more,you have to pay for six months I think the going rate is like almost forty dollars,I can not justify that,so I go through the interactive digial TV Guide provoded thrpugh my cable,I do not how others feel about that,I really do not like the interactive guides in the evenings,this is why I get the Guide,they have articles at times which are pretty good,but one thing that really gets me a it frosted,I am curious how others feel about this, at times they will add things to the guide at the store like a DVD, CD somethig special but people like myself who have a subscription d not get these really great frebbies, I mean REALLY here I am and others paying yearly and someone right outof the blue sees say a DVD sampler of a great movie,they pick it up and here I think if I want it .i will have to buy it,that are the only things that really bother me at times about the guide,the pictures are great and even the ads are pretty decent,not boring and they keep up on things very trendy. i give the Guide a 4.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have been reading TV Guide ever since I can remember. I was really disappointed when they switched the format to the larger magazine style and the colored grids. I liked how I could look up what was on on each day really easy. Now it is mostly a regular magazine with story's and photos' They should just call it people magazine. The programming is harder to find as well, but then we have that right on our television sets now.
brittany f.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love the big bang theory! and just seeing it on the front page of a great magazine is even better! This is a great read! it has all the gossip, fun facts and drama to discuss and open your mind into the shows and what's new! great price, and found in many stores. i recommend!
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
THE GUIDE! Every household needs one of these - They seem far and few between now a days with everyone switching to netflix and other streaming serviced but this is a must have for cable lovers! Miss the old format though.
Katelyn S.
My grandma still subscribes to the TV Guide and I always find myself thumbing through it when I'm over. It is a nice quick way to look up shows and it does have pretty interesting articles throughout it.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I use this magazine to read up on what is new on T.V. for the last few years it seem like everything on TV is the same so I look for new shows that are kind of different than shows I have seen like i zombie or mom.
Rachel R.
Even though I have a cable service that shows all my listings, i still get TV guide, i love it!! I love the articles too, classic magazine, has always been my favorite!
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been getting the TV guide for as long as I can remember. The listings are just a tiny fraction of stuff this magazine has. Lots of good info and articles! I'm a life long fan!
Kim S.
It's the television guide.. what more is to be said? Great for figuring out when shows air and what channels if you aren't up to speed with modern technology. :)
FashionDues 💖.