BY TV GUIDE

• Is the TV Guide still being produced? I haven't seen one ...5 Answers
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Always nice to know exactly what is going to be coming on TV anytime soon! I love the ability to plan watch parties and know that the information I'm recieving from this particular channel is accurate! I would definitely recommend it even if you just flip through channels!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
T V Guide is a .must have magazines in my household.we have so many television channels to choose from,it makes it easier.good format.easy to navigate.TV Guide has been around for a long time.Keep up the good work,very much appreciated.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Although I do use the TV Guide app as well, I still love the actual TV Guide book. The stories in it are interesting and fun to read and it's nice to have the schedule in my hand. I hope it sticks around for a long time.
Anthea L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
After you getting it working, it is really convenient to find what channel everything is on. Especially on nights the series you are following is on and you forget what channel number the show is on.
elisa l.
Newhall, CA
I grew up with TV Guide and I enjoyed it. I still do. One can read about new shows, actors, products and has fun facts. For those of you who like to learn and read about new things, as well as read riddles and do crosswords, TV Guide will be great for you.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up with the TV Guide magazine always in my home. Now, I have the TV Guide app on my phone which is very useful. If you watch much television, I would recommend downloading the app.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Years ago, yes, they were the only way to see the full day & evenings line up of TV programming, but Absolutely not needed today... Push a button on the remote, and boom there it is!
Grace B.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't use this as often as I used to when I was in Jr High or High School. But it has always been reliable when you don't know what channel something is on or when you're just browsing.
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
I love this, I use it on my Iphone. At my house I have TV guide on my actual TV so I do not use it, but now at my apartment I no longer have that. It's very useful
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A staple in every home growing up. You never moved it from dads side table! Its still the most up to date guide for watching TV even after all these years.
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
Is the TV Guide still being produced? I haven't seen one in years. Used to be very useful back before remotes when you had to adjust the antennae or rabbit ears.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
My grandparents both faithfully use the TV guide but I am more of a channel flipper nowadays. Is it more of an older person thing?
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
Also, Is TV guide on its way out with the introduction of Netflix and HBOGO and everything else that we have now?
Victoria J.
Is the TV Guide only to tell you what is coming on tv?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Is there great shows that come on this station