BY TUXEDOS

Some say it's the rich and creamy milk chocolate that drenches our almonds. Yet others insist it's the freshly roasted California almonds that make them so irresistibly good! Either way, everyone agrees that Tuxedos® Milk Chocolate Almonds are unsurpassed in quality. Treat Yourself...You're Worth It!™ see more...

• "I love milk chocolate almonds and these are very good." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate covered almonds satisfies my sweet tooth and I just love the crunch of the almonds. " in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect amount of healthy almonds covered with semi healthy chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "chocolate covered almonds can never go wrong with me ever." in 1 review
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
So addicting I love eating these when I am on the go and they are very delicious me and my friends always eat them when they come over, you can mix it with pop corn or peanuts I just love this product and it's wroth your money for suree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel V.
These taste absolutely wonderful I love almonds and the chocolate was great I also seen that they start selling these at Burger King which is awesome cuz I a favorite restaurant of mine I love it and I buy it every time I go to the store when I'm out
Hannah M.
The chocolate covering the almonds is heavenly, and then the crunch of the almond is a perfect mix. I love getting protein and a fix for my sweet tooth at the same time!
Jennifer R.
I love milk chocolate almonds and these are very good. The chocolate is a little sweet for me but I am a dark chocolate girl and so any other kind of chocolate tastes sweet to me.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
Yum yum yum! I absolutely love milk chocolate almonds! One of my favorite treats! I wish i could find them more, don't come by them often where I'm at. They are my favorite!
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
Yum!!! I love these! I get these or chocolate covered raisins when I go to the movies. They are sweet, but not too sweet. The almonds are crunchy and fresh.
Cassi M.
This is my best attempt at a healthy movie snack! Chocolate covered almonds satisfies my sweet tooth and I just love the crunch of the almonds.
Eileen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate covered almonds are my favorite snack at the movies and Tuxedos are my favorite. The dark chocolate version is a little healthier
cristal v.
San diego, CA
So this is my favorite!!!! chocolate covered almonds can never go wrong with me ever. I get two bags that's how addicting they are.
Anna H.
Temple, TX
These definitely satisfy my sweet tooth! They are the perfect amount of healthy almonds covered with semi healthy chocolate!
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?