BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder

Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder

Too Faced Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder is a lightweight loose setting powder to lock makeup and provide sheer, luminous coverage.

Translucent Radiant Pearl: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate\u002FCaprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance\u002FParfum, Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract\u002FCucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract\u002FCitrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

is this good for your skin?
Is this good for combination skin?
I don’t wear foundation or any concealer type makeup on my face- can I use this on my bare skin as a natural highlighter powder? Or would it look odd?
Start your review of Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder!
Denise K.
Mions, Rhône
Une bonne poudre qui fluidifie le teint plus d’aspect gras . Quelques retouches a faire en cours de journee mais rien de plus a ajouter super produit
Lena K.
marnaz
this brand is really great, I love the products of this brand so much, I advise a lot!
Helena H.
Cette poudre est géniale m, elle permet de couvrir les cernes à la perfection, je ne ressemble enfin plus à un zombie , je renaît les bbew vraiment je vous recommande , il est génial ouais ouais ouais
Juliana G.
toutlemonde
Cette poudre translucide est génial, pas de trace, agréable a porter et au touché je recommande
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Sephora
🎀Ok - so they need to state the purpose of this powder so that ppl know what theyre getting. Its not for under the eyes (they already carry other powders for this purpose).💕 This is like a finishing powder,and i use it to brush off my baking. IF you like an overall subtle glow, and dont mind seeing tiny shimmers on your face up close, ✨I personally like it and get compliments on looking "ethereal". I dont think its ideal for setting your foundation.🌺 I use a brush for finishing powders and for this one as well. if youre oily or have texture, this powder is not a good option. 🦋I have very dry skin and do frequent facials to keep it smooth and remove whiteheads,✨ so i love some shimmer all over my skin. So again, this powder is for that purpose. 🍉The closest dupe for this is a european powder that i love, Pupa Silk Touch loose powder which has sparse shimmer in it just like the Dew You powder, they both have a peachy pink undertone, which is the reason i took one star off and cuz its a lil chalky and not as finely milled. But I would definitely recommend and repurchase. 🧚‍♀️🦋🧚‍♀️ Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder #influenster #makeupgame #mymakeupbag #wakeupmakeup #glamgame #gamechanger #gameface #girlpower #cleanbeauty #clearskin #skincare
Abby C.
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Abby C.
Love this translucent powder! Just got this recently and it’s great. This is the first “loose” translucent powder i’ve used and it’s easy to use. Doesn’t have a bad “flash back” look in pictures either!
Dziana  H.
Bensalem, PA
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Dziana  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder! I really enjoy using it. And it all starts with the look. I love beautiful makeup😍 But of course, behind the beautiful view lies the best powder of all that I have tried. The effect of Photoshop is obtained on the skin. In addition to smoothing, the skin becomes a little more radiant, a little more blurred. It looks just magical. Such a natural finish. And I just LOVE the scent of this powder!
Lilian V.
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Lilian V.
I loved!! My favorite, it smells good and leaves a pricey finish on my skin, Adapta very well to different skin tones.
member-5d4031
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by member-5d4031
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
If you are going for a dewey glow this is where it's at! The tiniest of glowy flecks and seriously awesome staying power! You can't find it in store now but you can still order it on the Too Faced website. My favorite powder!
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Lillian  S.
I heard a lot of good things about this product, I think this fresh glow translucent setting powder from too faced is very good, look at that smooth glow from within look it gave me. I would recommend this setting powder to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...