BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder

Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder

Too Faced Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder is a lightweight loose setting powder to lock makeup and provide sheer, luminous coverage.

Translucent Radiant Pearl: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate\u002FCaprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance\u002FParfum, Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract\u002FCucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract\u002FCitrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Does this product dry out skin?
Would you recommend this for oily skin that is sensitive?
Just got this on sale on their website and waiting for it to ship in tone Radiant Pearl, is it too light or is it more translucent ?
Start your review of Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder!
Abby C.
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Abby C.
Love this translucent powder! Just got this recently and it’s great. This is the first “loose” translucent powder i’ve used and it’s easy to use. Doesn’t have a bad “flash back” look in pictures either!
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder! I really enjoy using it. And it all starts with the look. I love beautiful makeup😍 But of course, behind the beautiful view lies the best powder of all that I have tried. The effect of Photoshop is obtained on the skin. In addition to smoothing, the skin becomes a little more radiant, a little more blurred. It looks just magical. Such a natural finish. And I just LOVE the scent of this powder!
Eden B.
Fairhope, AL
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Eden B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
If you are going for a dewey glow this is where it's at! The tiniest of glowy flecks and seriously awesome staying power! You can't find it in store now but you can still order it on the Too Faced website. My favorite powder!
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Lillian S.
I heard a lot of good things about this product, I think this fresh glow translucent setting powder from too faced is very good, look at that smooth glow from within look it gave me. I would recommend this setting powder to anyone.
Theresa H.
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Theresa H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
LOVE this line, so imagine my excitement when I found this at my TJMAXX!! Always the cutest pacakging and this particular line smells so fresh, but not overpowering. I have yet to have a bad thing to say about the Dew You collection!
Heather R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Heather R.
Love love love this setting powder. I particularly use it under my eyes to keep them looking bright, but if I’m going for a luminous look—it’s a great all-over setting powder. I was initially worried it would be too sparkly, but it really just diffuses they light and is beautiful. I set my entire face in the attached photo with the powder.
Baylee W.
Michigantown , IN
I really like this powder but it is definitely a glow powder. Honestly I think it’s amazing to set your face, but it does give you a glowy finish. If you’re a matte person then this will not work for you. Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder - Radiant Nude
Emily L.
Pittsburgh
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Emily L.
I want to love this. But the whole Dew You line was a bust for me. Every product in this line is straight glitter. Although it smells good, it is so heavily scented it’s almost nauseating. As you can see in the photo, it’s SO glittery :(
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very thin milled finishing powder. It gives the skin beautiful radiance. It is translucent like it says. Smells very nice like watermelon 🍉 and cucumber 🥒 . Very nice quality packaging with the soft net Inside and the plastic lid that hold the products from getting all over the place. I have combination oily skin and lays have to set my foundation with powders which makes my skin finish matte. This is the product that I will be using on top of setting powder to give my skin the glow back ✨Too Faced
Sandra ..
N Las Vegas, NV
Tutti Frutti - Dew You Fresh Glow Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Sandra ..
Can’t wait to try it loom good cute packaging smells great . @tooface traslucent powder
Ask a question to the Influenster community...