Tutorials: Smoky

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Tutorials: Smoky
Tutorials: Smoky "V" Eye from Bare Escentuals
  • "I really liked the tutorial and the colors were nice." in 1 review
  • "I always have their foundation in my makeup drawer..they are an excellent product to start your base with..it looks natural and stay all day.." in 1 review
  • "I love bare minerals products I have almost all of my make up from them this eye shadow is awesome I recommend their mascara as well " in 1 review
brenna c.
brenna c.
I am just learning makeup, so what was nice about this kit was the tutorial. The colors were great too! However, I was not a fan of the loose powder or the staying power.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
So I received this product as a graduation gift, and I was actually impressed at how vibrant the colors were. They weren't too matte, but they weren't too light. It was just the right exposure.
Katlyn D.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
My mother got this for me as a gift. I really liked the tutorial and the colors were nice. It's a little expensive for what it is. I did not like that the shadow is loose because when you applied it sometimes it got on your cheek and then you had to correct that and it messed up your foundation. I took what I learned from the tutorial which I had also seen online before and used my other makeup. Go on youtube to save yourself some money. Or a beauty blog....
christy j.
christy j.
Orlando, FL
Before I learned to make a smoky eye I had to use this kit so i could apply this on costumers it was actually really easy when I got the hang of it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Huntington, WV
I am a huge fan of bare minerals.. I always have their foundation in my makeup drawer..they are an excellent product to start your base with..it looks natural and stay all day..
Emily W.
Emily W.
This is a wonderful set of shadows. It is very versatile and the brush is wonderful. The only problem is that it is all loose product, so you have to be extremely careful for product fallout on your face.
randi e.
randi e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love that this set comes with the brush and a tutorial. However I am not a big fan of the loose powder shaddows. They get a little messy for me. I have bought a few different sets because I like the package or the brush, colors and directions.