Baby & ToddlerTutimnyc
Paci Sitter Pacifier Clip Keeper - Pink Olive

TutimNYC Paci Sitter Pacifier Clip Keeper - Pink Olive

by Tutimnyc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TutimNYC Paci Sitter Pacifier Clip Keeper - Pink Olive!
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love these binkys clips! They work great and stand the test of time. We got ours at babies r us and they have a huge selection and variety of colors and designs.
Nikki S.
Perfect because of the clip without it would be a problem . Risk losing it and my son would get hysterical. It saves money because now and days they sell them apart to charge more money
ally L.
Longview, WA
This was a life saver when my youngest was litteraly connected to his binkiy if it fell I didn't have to get up and wash it or search for it if I didn't see where it landed. whom ever came up with this idea is a prodogie.
Amy A.
This has to be one of the BEST things invented lol we lost a lot of pacifiers before finding this one! now we don't have to wonder where my babies pacey is whenever it's not in his mouth lol
Gladys H.
Los Angeles, CA
Who ever invented the pacifier clip is a genius. It is so convenient all the time. I feel comfortable when my baby has her pacifier because I know if she opens her mouth the pacifier won't fall to the ground and get all dirty.
Tawni B.
Morgan Hill, CA
You can't go wrong with having one , or for that matter, 12 of these things lying around. There is. Nothing worse than having the binkey drop on the ground in a grocery store. A great product to invest in.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only clip that lasted. My son would tug on them until they pulled from his clothes. This one had a pretty good grip
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this little thing! You clip it to the seem of their onsie or shirt and it keeps from having a dirty binky on the floor, also make its easy for them to find it and put it back in their mouth :) I bought off of Amazon for pretty cheap and used it for quite a while!
Harlee E.
Bernville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Need! If you have a child you know how easily they loose their binky. Well this simple string attaches it right to their clothes. I own so many of these.
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I love these pink eclipse. They make it so much easier to not lose a binky especially when you are out in public places. If the binky comes out of their mouths it stays as opposed to falling and bouncing all over the floor. I owned a few of these.

Looking for your answer?