Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Liquid Wax

by Turtle Wax

Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Liquid Wax is voted best car wax & liquid car wax by users. Visit Turtlewax.com for more details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Liquid Wax!
Michelle V.
Iv been using this on my car and families cars for years, its easy to use and shines beautifully
jasmin T.
Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Liquid Wax uploaded by jasmin T.
Okay well my fiancé. Is cleaning the rims on his truck and this atuff works great!! I recommend this to anyone likes shiny vehicles! It works a lot better then other products we have used. I will buy this again if we run out! Thank you Turtle Wax!!
Lisa H.
Ridott, IL
Turtle Wax products are good quality and easy to use. The result is a nice, glossy finish. The price is reasonable and I can find it in all of my local storses.
sophio S.
Wilmington, DE
this is perfect product ever i had , the smell has normal and is very quality. hardly recommended

Looking for your answer?