BY TURTLE WAX #4 in Car Cleaners

Turtle Wax® Super Hard Shell® Car Wax.
World's leading car wax.
Hard Shell Finish®.
Easy on, easy off.
Lasts up to 12 months.
Cleans & shines. Great for clear coats. see more...

Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Awesome wax! Easy to apply, protects the paint while making it look shiny. Good bang for the buck.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Chicago , IL
This wax is very good for people with cars that have an older paint job on them. If your paint is still good and does not need much attention, then I wouldn't recommend. If your car has some swirls and a duller paint job, then this product is good. It rejuvenates the paint and makes it look very good. Worth the money. Can find in most auto stores.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento california
This is the most chosen car wax in my opinion amongt guys ive used this works very well however it can scratch and if it dries in the sun its not good on your cat
James S.
James S.
Rice, VA
This wax is specifically designed for older vehicles. Really doesn't work well with the newer paint jobs.
Kevin W.
Kevin W.
Love this wax I only use this on my car. I get it at any auto parts store. It leaves a clear shine with no smudges
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only wax I use on my car! My dad used this for years and passed the tradition on to me. It works great and makes my car shine. The water just rolls off my car when this is on, and even better, it lasts a long time!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
The only brand I will use on my car. Waxing is never easy, but this stuff easy to apply and comes off well.
Turtle wax Super Hard Shell Car Wax este producto lo usa mi esposo en el carro y dice que funciona y que queda muy bonito asi que lo recomiendo
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Any cons to this product?