BY TOFURKY #10 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Turtle Island Foods™ Tofurky® Keilbasa Polish-Style Meatless Sausage.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
Outdoor Grill Approved.
Gourmet, meatless and delicious!
Vegan.
Net wt 14 oz (397g). see more...

Vanessa A.
These were actually really good. They have a lot of flavor, I think it’s to cover up the tofu taste. They don’t really taste like meat but have a lot of flavor from the spices used. I would recommend this to someone looking for a sausage substitute.
Hannah K.
My meat-eating husband even loves these! The flavor is just what we expected. Texture is more homogenous than you would generally get from meat sausages, but that can be a plus for people with texture issues. Price is about on par with the meat version, too.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Pretty good for a soy alternative kielbasa. I am polish so when I did eat meat I loved kielbasa. The spices are on point in this and it cooks relatively easily. The texture is off but that's common with soy protein.
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
My boyfriend bought these without reading the package. I’m vegan and he is not so I was super excited ! They taste awesome and he didn’t even realize they weren’t meat until I told him !
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This had pretty good flavor, but I did put this with eggs. The texture is firm and not odd at all. These were filling and I can see myself using these in many different ways.
John J.
State College
I grew up with authentic Polish food because my mother's parents were Polish immigrants who settled in Hamtramck, Michigan. So I know what kielbasa is supposed to taste like. I am sorry to say that Tofurky Kielbasa Polish-Style Meatless Sausage does not taste like kielbasa at all. It is not bad-tasting for a meatless product, but it simply does not take like Polish kielbasa. So my search for a good meatless kielbasa substitute continues.
Felicia E.
Bloomfield , CT
These I could pass on but if I'm hungry I'll eat it. It's not the best I've had but it's not completely horrible. It's not too expensive I sometimes find these at Whole Foods. I would not buy again though
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
These are awesome! Tofu dogs aren't really anyone's favorite so it's great to have these on hand when a group of friends decide to BBQ. I got mine in Costco in a big three pack. Awesome deal.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I feel the need to preface this by saying I'm polish and I'm also VERY picky when it comes to fake meats. I'm trying to transition to vegetarianism, and I've found the only hard part so far is to get away from many food-based traditions my family has. I saw these at the store and figured I'd give them a try. the flavor is honestly pretty close to a real kielbasa, but this loses serious points for the texture and kind of "bready" smell. if the texture had a snap or meatier feeling to it, I'd like it a lot more
Audrey K.
No. Just no. I tried, guys. I know people may like them, but I was nauseated by their smell. Not a good sign. Then eating them wasn't much better. I spent a fortune on them, so I felt responsible for eating them...sadly...
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Does this Tofurky Kielbasa really taste as good as the real thing?