Turtle Island Foods Tofurky Italian with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil Ultra-Thin Deli Slices

BY TOFURKY

Turtle Island Foods™ Tofurky® Italian with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil Ultra-Thin Deli Slices.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
50% More Slices Per Package.
Gourmet, Meatless and Delicious!
Vegan.
Net wt 5.5 oz (156g). see more...

Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
I had a hard time finding vegetarian deli slices I liked until I bought these. I got them at Woodmans. They are great on subs. They are a little pricey, but taste great. Would definitely recommend yo others!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
The flavor and texture were awful. However; I've tried other flavors and like them! These are a great and easy way to make sure you're getting some extra protein.
Adrienne H.
Monterey
These are probably my favorite tofurky deli slices, they taste like the Italian sausage but they're easier to put on sandwiches!
Katherine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I really don't like this flavor because it's too strong. It don't have the best aroma and the color too. For me it's too much.
Gabii S.
Foodie Expert
I barely started to try tofurky out. This was my first product and i liked it. You cant even tell its any different
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
Not Sam at all all this product it definitely does not taste like turkey I would not like to move it to anyone
Mikayla H.
These were DISGUSTING. The texture was okay, but these smelled and tasted horrible! It was almost like it had spoiled even though I had just bought them. These upset my stomach pretty badly afterward too. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.