BY TOFURKY #6 in Vegetarian Meals

Turtle Island Foods??? Tofurky?? Italian Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
Outdoor Grill Approved.
Gourmet, Meatless and Delicious!
Vegan.
Net wt 14 oz (397g).

Karen E.
Salisbury
Love, love LOVE. We typically prepare it in three ways: cut into strips, fry until crispy, roll into crescent rolls, and bake; chop finely and fry until crispy then add to spaghetti; and cut into chunks and tossed into chilies and soups. Tofurkey Italian sausage is a staple for us.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Foodie Expert
I think these taste sooo so good in a sub roll w fried onions and peppers, mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. This product allowed me to enjoy dinner w my family while they ate traditional Italian sausages which is hard to do sometimes w my vegetarian lifestyle. I usually have to make myself something different or eat something entirely boring because I’m being lazy and don’t want to cook two separate meals. I have never had meat before so I’m not sure about texture etc but I loved mine sliced and sautéed w peppers and onions and dressed w cheese and marinara sauce.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
I'm not vegetarian or vegan by any means but I have been making a conscious effort to incorporate more plant-based meals into my lifestyle. Bc... ya know.... animals.
Anyway so these were one of my first ventures into vegetarian meat substitutes and I was pleasantly surprised! The taste is really comparable to real meat but it feels lighter, which is awesome. I still buy regularly!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Foodie Expert
I just tried these the other day. I bought them from Natural Grocers. They are great cooked up on their own, and they also make a great addition to pizza and pasta! I cut them up in pieces, warm them up in the skillet to make them crispy, and then add sauce to the skillet. If I make a pizza, I’ll slice em up and put them on the pizza and bake it. Love them! Great flavor.
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
So I tried this as an alternative to eating regular sausage in hope of eating a little healthier. The taste is definitely different and took a little getting used to but if it's paired with a light sauce it isn't too bad
Casey R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have an unhealthy relationship with these from when I was eating vegetarian for about 7 years. I get these at trader joes and would eat two packs each week. I have since began eating meat again because the soy intake got to be too much, but still a fun item to pick up for camping!
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Foodie Expert
These are very good with a lot of flavor. I buy these once a month for dinner. Great with added veggies and sauce. If you want to steer away from animal meet and want variety get this, nice to add so much flavor to your options. I recommend for stocking the veggie/vegan options of fun food.
Leiali'i  E.
Foodie Expert
I love the sausages when I’m making scrambled eggs or even my gumbo. As a vegetarian this helps to bring a little pizzazz to my food. Even my friends who eat meat cannot tell the difference from the real thing. It has a great flavor a little bit spicy but perfect to add flair to your dish.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
These are one of the most delicious vegan sausages you can ever find in the grocery store. I seriously was surprised on how close they tasted to meat. I would definitely recommend these to vegetarians and people looking for a healthier alternative to sausages!
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! I like to use them in my pasta dishes and I don't miss the meat, at all! The texture is good and the taste is seriously delicious! I buy these regularly and will continue to do so. We've always been pleased with the Tofurky brand.
Laura R.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
What is the best way to cook these? Grill, stove, microwave?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
How do these taste fried on the stove?
Sam C.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
these are so delicious fried with some green onions , diced tomatoes , sweet onion and bell pepper , who else eats these ? ...
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
Do these have a good taste? And does it leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth? what is the consistency like? <3 THANKS.