BY TOFURKY #2 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Turtle Island Foods??? Tofurky?? Italian Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
Outdoor Grill Approved.
Gourmet, Meatless and Delicious!
Vegan.
Net wt 14 oz (397g).

Megan M.
This is my favorite flavor of the tofurky sausages. They’re decently priced and a great texture, especially if you cut them into round slices. The only problem with their sausages is that they all have this same under taste that’s a bit too ‘fake’ for me. If I doctor them up I don’t notice it, and since they’re super convenient and have other great flavors, it’s always worth it.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
Since I am vegetarian this is a good substitution for me. I used to cook these every day these are so good, and I would definitely recommend this to anybody that’s a vegetarian. Turtle Island Foods Tofurky Kielbasa Polish-Style Meatless Sausage - 4 CT
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Love this sausage!! It's great on spagetti or for a sandwich! It's tastes like the fresh real Italian sausage, except it could use a little bit more seasoning. The texture is awesome and my family couldn't even tell it was vegan! I love all their products and wish to try more out! The price is awesome too!! Thumbs up for Tofurkey 😍
Jessica B.
This is one of my FAVOURITE meat substitutes for Italian Sausage. The original, standard one is delicious as well but the taste of this one is so effortlessly good.

The brand kills it with texture, flavor and price point and this is their most flavorful offering to date. I don’t get any complaints from even the pickiest meat eaters when I make a meal with this one.

It goes well with a lot of foods but I especially love to make this one with pasta and a simple sauce because it adds an extra kick to any dish.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
My family and I are vegan and Tofurky has a variety of great tasting products this is honestly my husbands favorite sausage it has a bit of spice to it whisky is probably the reason why he likes it so much..! The price for these that I get it is about $5 it’s a good deal I mean not so cheap but an affordable price I guess..!
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I love the stuff, I personally think this brand makes excellent fake meat. I don’t even like meat, Not because I want to be vegan or vegetarian I just simply don’t go for that type of a food all of the time. So when I’m craving me I would go for something like this or exactly this. I highly recommend the stuff it’s delicious
Rogue W.
I use this for a bunch of sausage based recipes to make a vegan version. I've even used it in place of hot dogs on the grill sometimes. It's so flavorful and has a great texture
Karen E.
Salisbury
Love, love LOVE. We typically prepare it in three ways: cut into strips, fry until crispy, roll into crescent rolls, and bake; chop finely and fry until crispy then add to spaghetti; and cut into chunks and tossed into chilies and soups. Tofurkey Italian sausage is a staple for us.
Meli V.
durham
I love everything from Thai brand, because is vegan and taste amazing, my boss once tried it and since then she eat it more than me!! I love to use it in every dish. Super high protein
Leiali'i E.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the sausages when I’m making scrambled eggs or even my gumbo. As a vegetarian this helps to bring a little pizzazz to my food. Even my friends who eat meat cannot tell the difference from the real thing. It has a great flavor a little bit spicy but perfect to add flair to your dish.
Laura R.
Odenton, MD
What is the best way to cook these? Grill, stove, microwave?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
How do these taste fried on the stove?
Sam C.
Bossier City, LA
these are so delicious fried with some green onions , diced tomatoes , sweet onion and bell pepper , who else eats these ? ...
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Do these have a good taste? And does it leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth? what is the consistency like? <3 THANKS.