BY TOFURKY #2 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Turtle Island Foods??? Tofurky?? Italian Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
Outdoor Grill Approved.
Gourmet, Meatless and Delicious!
Net wt 14 oz (397g).

Kayla M.
Love this sausage!! It's great on spagetti or for a sandwich! It's tastes like the fresh real Italian sausage, except it could use a little bit more seasoning. The texture is awesome and my family couldn't even tell it was vegan! I love all their products and wish to try more out! The price is awesome too!! Thumbs up for Tofurkey 😍
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
Why didn't I find this earlier!!! Wow makes fantastic pasta dishes, and hoagies!!! I would pan sear with onions and peppers for an awesome sandwich or on its own!!!  Turtle Island Foods Tofurky Italian Sausage with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Gia J.
These are great for pasta nights and any night really. They’re flavorful, tender and so easy to prepare. I would say that I would not recommend eating them like regular sausages on a roll because of heartburn but with everything else, they’re perfect.
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
The teaxture was hard for me to get by . I lightly skillet fried this sausage and it did not taste awful however I would not re purchase this item . I was able to enjoy it a little with my quinoa. I do recommend that you try this for yourself , if you do not like tofu you probably wouldn't enjoy tofurkey products.
Haley H.
Clinton, MS
Super tasty and affordable, these sausages go great for just about any occasion! Sports parties to breakfast to snacks on the go, they’re easy to make. Chop them, stick them in a pan, and you’re good to go!
Hannah A.
Franklin , IN
I thought these were good for not being actual meat, my first time trying tofu and I would definitely purchase again. I thought it had a great taste and paired it with spaghetti.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I just tried these the other day. I bought them from Natural Grocers. They are great cooked up on their own, and they also make a great addition to pizza and pasta! I cut them up in pieces, warm them up in the skillet to make them crispy, and then add sauce to the skillet. If I make a pizza, I’ll slice em up and put them on the pizza and bake it. Love them! Great flavor.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I wanted to like this, I really did. But this was hard to choke down. It reminded me of dog food. I tried it alone and with stir fry. Drenched it with sauces. Didn’t work for me.
Emily S.
Springfield, MO
Just make sure to definitely cook these well before adding any sauce to serve with pasta and sauce. I fry them up in a pan sliced with olive oil to improve the texture.
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
I loved the way these tasted when I cut them up and fried them to put into an omellette. They tasted almost like meat. They had a nice texture and you wouldn't have known they weren't meat if someone wouldn't tell you.
Laura R.
Odenton, MD
What is the best way to cook these? Grill, stove, microwave?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
How do these taste fried on the stove?
Sam C.
Shreveport, LA
these are so delicious fried with some green onions , diced tomatoes , sweet onion and bell pepper , who else eats these ? ...
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Do these have a good taste? And does it leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth? what is the consistency like? <3 THANKS.