BY TOFURKY #6 in Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan

Turtle Island Foods??? Tofurky?? Beer Brats.
Family Owned & Independent Since 1980.
With Microbrewed Full Sail Ale.
Outdoor Grill Approved.
Gourmet, Meatless and Delicious!
Vegan.
Net wt 14 oz (397g). see more...

Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I love these guys sliced up, and tossed into a pan with some sauteed onions. Yum! If you are more of a bun-type, these are great for that as well. I do recommend adding a tiny bit of moisture when you are cooking them to be bun-ready, as they dry out. Delicious, nutritious, and affordable!
Genesis M.
Pretty good , when I became vegan this was the first food I tried, I had it in the summer on the grill and it tastes just like the real thing, idk why people say that we can't find food because everything tastes like cardboard, try this and you'll be in shock
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Tofurky is an amazing brand for all of those who don't favor meat. You can get the same hearty taste in each bite but without having to feel bad about animal cruelty, or allergins. The flavor is all there and overall it will leave you feeling satisfied.
Aanu P.
Richmond, TX
These taste like real beer brats to me. I have been a vegetarian for three years, and this feels like the only real substitute. Great taste and affordable price.
Hannan T.
Never had sausage before but everyone tells me this is how it tastes. A link goes a long way!!! & the sausage is oretty strong tasting which caught me off guard but it tastes good and has lot of flavor/spices
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I love these beer brats! they freeze great so I try to always have some in the freezer for when I ned them.  they are great both on a bun or cut up and used in recipes in place of sausage.  I was skeptical of these are first but I'm glad I finally tried them.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
These are packed with protein! You can find them at festival in the natural and organic section in the freezer. They are definitely filling- I used to split mine in half just because it's so much protein! Give it a try
Rebecca D.
Piedmont, SC
I love making beer brats, but since removing meat from my diet, I hadn't been able to make them. When I saw these in the store I got really excited, and I've had Tofurky before and loved it, so I decided to give them a try. I whipped up some traditional beer brats for my boyfriend and then made these for myself. I took one bite and was incredibly disappointed. They didn't taste "bad" but they didn't taste anything like I'd hoped. The best way I can describe the taste is bread... almost like thanksgiving stuffings. And the texture was way off. I ended up drowning them in ketchup to be able to eat them. I will not be buying them again.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
These beer brats are absolutely delicious! We soaked them in our favorite beer for a few hours, cooked them up on the grill, and slathered them with stone ground mustard and sauerkraut. They are a perfect substitute for the meat version. We buy them regularly!
Elizabeth G.
La Habra, CA
I love making these with onions and bell peppers. So delicious! Consistency is not weird either. Sometimes though, I prefer just eating actual veggies instead of make believe meats.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
What is the texture like for these?