Turtle Beach TBS2218-01 Xbxone Xo One Headset uploaded by Laychelle G.

BY TURTLE BEACH

50mm drivers Multistep Bass Boost Variable Microphone Monitoring Removable microphone Works with mobile devices Includes Audio Controller see more...

• What would you consider to be the best gamer headsets ava...1 Answers
  • Are these completely wireless? Or do they need to plug in...4 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
Voyetra/Turtle Beach Xbox 360 X11 Headset are expensive at $99 at Target. My son has had about 8 of these. They must be fragile bc he breaks the cord all the time. They do have good found quality.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
They have lasted longer than any headset I have ever owned. My 360 I went through 2-3 pairs but once I got my Xbox One I had to make sure this time it was no fooling around and these were the ones I picked out just for a first time and wasn't expecting it to last but almost 2 years later and they still work brand new. I play tell I literally pass out so these do need up in bed with me and nothing has broke on it and it's amazing. So good that I had to buy my boyfriend a pair and his are lasting too which he loves. Such a good buy at a decent price and it deserves a long review like this.
Devan H.
Southfield
great sound quality and very light. makes long gaming sessions very bearable if the need for a headset is there. very affordable and almost always on discount with Amazon. as for the constantly mentioned issue with the mic picking up too much background, add a foam cover to the boom and voila!
julie g.
San Antonio, TX
A better streamlined version of the turtle beach headsets. This delivers all the sound to hear your opponent in games like call of duty yet are light and less bulky than its predecessors. I think it's perfect as well if you have one of the original Xbox one controllers as it comes with an adapter. The controls on the adapter are easy to use and modify depending on the game your playing. The mic delivers pin dropping sound pic up which can be annoying to some people but it's perfect for me all around. It's less costly than other headsets which I felt are of less quality so picking this headset at its price point is a no brainer!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
These headphones were alright.. I'm not sure if we just got a defective pair or not. The sound that was coming through them was amazing. It was like surround sound without being too overpowering. We bought these headphones for gaming and chat though and unfortunately the mic didn't work. We plugged it in the first day we bought them and no matter what we did with the mic, the person on the other end couldn't hear us. We decided to take them back and try a different brand.
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
This headset works pretty well. Love the fit around the ears, very comfortable. I use it when playing Black Ops or any of my first games. There is barely any static & a good amount of clarity sound wise. The only bad thing I could say is it does drain the controller battery rather quickly. It is also not too expensive.
Denise A.
Boston, MA
I managed to get these headphones at target while they were doing a promotion. Normally these headphones are priced at $80 and I got them for $50. They are great the sound quality is awesome and the best feature is the mic monitor so you can hear your voice when you're talking to other players. Very content with the purchase!
Mary T.
I purchased this item for my boyfriend since he's a gamer. He's always on his Xbox one gaming with his friends and family after work. I can tell you that this has great volume because I can hear the other people just standing in the kitchen and he's in the living room.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
My son uses these for gaming. He seems to like them. I'm certain they block out outside noises....because he never seems to hear me when I call his name, even when he doesn't have them on. Funny isn't it. Lol
Elisa M.
When I get on my boyfriend's xbox, I use these headphones! They work great! It drowns out sound, they fit comfortably on my head, and plus they aren't smashing my ears so my ears don't get hot!
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Are these completely wireless? Or do they need to plug into the video game controller? Thanks!
Eriel M.
What would you consider to be the best gamer headsets available?