Turtle Beach TBS2218-01 Xbxone Xo One Headset uploaded by Laychelle G.

BY TURTLE BEACH

50mm drivers Multistep Bass Boost Variable Microphone Monitoring Removable microphone Works with mobile devices Includes Audio Controller see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chloe K.
North Las Vegas, NV
They have lasted longer than any headset I have ever owned. My 360 I went through 2-3 pairs but once I got my Xbox One I had to make sure this time it was no fooling around and these were the ones I picked out just for a first time and wasn't expecting it to last but almost 2 years later and they still work brand new. I play tell I literally pass out so these do need up in bed with me and nothing has broke on it and it's amazing. So good that I had to buy my boyfriend a pair and his are lasting too which he loves. Such a good buy at a decent price and it deserves a long review like this.
Devan H.
Southfield
great sound quality and very light. makes long gaming sessions very bearable if the need for a headset is there. very affordable and almost always on discount with Amazon. as for the constantly mentioned issue with the mic picking up too much background, add a foam cover to the boom and voila!
Denise A.
Atlanta, GA
I managed to get these headphones at target while they were doing a promotion. Normally these headphones are priced at $80 and I got them for $50. They are great the sound quality is awesome and the best feature is the mic monitor so you can hear your voice when you're talking to other players. Very content with the purchase!
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Best gift ever!!
My son is a Xbox one gamer. And he was in need of a new headset and we dont buy nothing but Turtle beach head sets!!! Buts quality for our money!!!
Nicole G.
Adelanto , Ca
This headset is pretty cool it drowns out all the other sounds around and you can hear sounds as if your in the game itself my husband loves them
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These are the headphones my husband and all of his friends prefer, it's always a turtle beach model.
Krystal Z.
My husband does online gaming and likes to use these headphones while in his groups.
Edna C.
This is a great headset a dupe for the beats really great to use, i recommend this
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
These ear phones are very comfortable they fit perfectly and are easy to use. I purchased these for my boyfriend to use when he plays live on xbox and he loves them.
Elisa M.
When I get on my boyfriend's xbox, I use these headphones! They work great! It drowns out sound, they fit comfortably on my head, and plus they aren't smashing my ears so my ears don't get hot!
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Are these completely wireless? Or do they need to plug into the video game controller? Thanks!
Eriel M.
What would you consider to be the best gamer headsets available?