Turtle Beach Systems PC Ear Force ZLA - Gaming Headset

by Turtle Beach Systems

The Ear Force ZLa is the ideal headset for PC gamers seeking a more immersive gaming experience at an affordable price. Perfect for both marathon RTS FPS or MMO sessions and even PC VoIP/chat appli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turtle Beach Systems PC Ear Force ZLA - Gaming Headset!
Shelbi R.
These are good for a beginner, you can hear yourself talking when the microphone is on which can get annoying. I've been told that my microphone has a buzzing sound to it in calls, not sure what that is about. But they're easy to use and the sound is a solid 7/10.
Jerri R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I have purchased so many different types and brands of headphones for my son's ps4 and these have beat them al by a long shot. Very affordable and comfy on his head the sound is great too. I wouldn't chose another brand if ineed to purchase more for him. You love them

Looking for your answer?