Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset with Amplified Stereo Sound and Microphone (Xbox 360)

BY TURTLE BEACH

This headset is foldable, making storing and transporting a breeze. It provides clear, natural, optimized sound and is ideal for use when playing or pausing music files, recording, gaming, taking phone calls or listening to various audio files. Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset: Amplified audio In-line amplifier with independent controls USB powered Microphone monitoring lets you hear your voice in the headset Variable bass boost PC compatible Does not require the use of batteries Turtle Beach Ear Force gaming headset provides an excellent sound profile Color: Black see more...

Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Awesome sound. Cannot play without my headphones as I love live, multiplayer games. The cord always starts to tear up. Invest in wireless and save yourself the trouble.
Liz H.
Great product for the price! It's more comfortable and have better audio quality than your standard headset. This is my first Turtle Beach headset and my husband got a fancier headset from Turtle Beach too. His is much nicer, but it's a little bit more expensive. This does the job just fine and I really have no complaints.
Carina O.
For the price, this headset is amazing! It's my first headset, and it's going on 3-4 years. The first time I went from the stock headset to a gaming headset was amazing! It really helps in online first person shooters when you're trying to hear where the enemy is. My favorite game is COD and It's badass during Search and Destroy. Once these (if they ever) break, I will def be buying another pair of the Turtle Beach brand.
Xochitl R.
Good item. Nice clear sound. And so sturdy. My daughter got ahold of it and nothing happened. You know an item is good when it survives the hands of a 2 year old!
Vanessa E.
They are awesome great for gameing they have such a great quality there just awesome and the color is simple but cute
Victoria P.
I LOVE my turtle beach headphones! I use it every time I place Xbox and the sound quality is great. Highly recommend
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Aimen s.
Hello
My name is Ayman Sayoud and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you
Greetings
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Tekab W.
Mascara
Hello
I am interested in reviewing this camera in my youtube channel in Algeria .i liked and and i think Algerien people will like it too and buy it .hope accept my accidental and thanks. have a nice day .
Beshoy A.
Can i use this with my iphone?