Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset with Amplified Stereo Sound and Microphone (Xbox 360)

BY TURTLE BEACH

This headset is foldable, making storing and transporting a breeze. It provides clear, natural, optimized sound and is ideal for use when playing or pausing music files, recording, gaming, taking phone calls or listening to various audio files. Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset: Amplified audio In-line amplifier with independent controls USB powered Microphone monitoring lets you hear your voice in the headset Variable bass boost PC compatible Does not require the use of batteries Turtle Beach Ear Force gaming headset provides an excellent sound profile Color: Black see more...

Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Awesome sound. Cannot play without my headphones as I love live, multiplayer games. The cord always starts to tear up. Invest in wireless and save yourself the trouble.
Carina O.
For the price, this headset is amazing! It's my first headset, and it's going on 3-4 years. The first time I went from the stock headset to a gaming headset was amazing! It really helps in online first person shooters when you're trying to hear where the enemy is. My favorite game is COD and It's badass during Search and Destroy. Once these (if they ever) break, I will def be buying another pair of the Turtle Beach brand.
Liz H.
Great product for the price! It's more comfortable and have better audio quality than your standard headset. This is my first Turtle Beach headset and my husband got a fancier headset from Turtle Beach too. His is much nicer, but it's a little bit more expensive. This does the job just fine and I really have no complaints.
Xochitl R.
Good item. Nice clear sound. And so sturdy. My daughter got ahold of it and nothing happened. You know an item is good when it survives the hands of a 2 year old!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of the lowers end Turtle beach headphones. Not the best, but it’s really good if you are on a budget and don’t want to spend $100+ on headphones.
Victoria P.
I LOVE my turtle beach headphones! I use it every time I place Xbox and the sound quality is great. Highly recommend
Vanessa E.
They are awesome great for gameing they have such a great quality there just awesome and the color is simple but cute
Ayman L.
Je m'appelle Ayman et j'étais très au Maroc et j'ai trouvé que ce produit convient à tous ceux qui veulent entendre le son avec une précision de haute qualité et qui a ce son enregistré pour tous ceux qui veulent enregistrer une chanson pleine de salutations.Je suis très respectueux de lui parce qu'il a des produits merveilleux
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Tekab W.
Mascara
Hello
I am interested in reviewing this camera in my youtube channel in Algeria .i liked and and i think Algerien people will like it too and buy it .hope accept my accidental and thanks. have a nice day .
Beshoy A.
Can i use this with my iphone?