Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One uploaded by Bailey F.

BY TURTLE BEACH

EarForce Recon 50X Gaming Hdst see more...

Juan F.
Long Beach
For being the price that these are and the quality of the earcups as well as the sturdiness of the headphones I must say that consecutive use for my xbox one S has been insanely nice. I definitely recommend these for a gamer on a budget because they still work great after a year!
Ashley W.
Jamestown, NY
Bought these for my husband to replace his other pair. So far they work pretty well. He likes that he can remove the mic and use it as just headphones to play music when he's not gaming.
Victoria N.
Columbus, GA
I LOVE this headset. My previous headset was Turtle Beach Ear Force 12x. I loved those to but I am happy with this new pair.

There are not a ton of cords, only one! So no tangling or getting pulled apart.That caused my last pair to break. I also like that the mic is removable. The sound quality is nice and the headset is very comfortable. If you have the older xbox one controller, you need the adapter.

Bailey F.
Reedley
I bought these for my husband for Christmas and they've been great. He hears his game well, and he can't hear me make fun of him while he's playing. My son also uses them when he's watching his YouTube videos. I definitely feel like I've gotten my money's worth.
Melissa L.
The best thing I bought for my Xbox was this headset. Although it can be a tad uncomfortable with my glasses, it's better than others and I love that the mic can move. It's like 90% sound proof!! It's amazing, it makes the game sound so much better and realistic. I bought mine from GAME and it's definitely a must have for a beginner.