BY TURTLE BEACH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Ear Force PLa is the ideal headset for Playstation® 3 gamers seeking a more immersive experience without breaking the bank. Unlike basic communicator headsets that only let you hear chat in one ear, the PLa combines high-fidelity, amplified stereo game audio and crystal-clear communication in a sleek and compact design. The PLa also features independent game and chat volume controls and sound-isolating ear cushions, allowing you to personalize the audio and block out distractions. If you're serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the PLa and experience game audio like never before. Technical Information Connectivity Technology: Wired Sound Mode: Stereo Features: Noise Isolation, Bass Boost Earpiece Earpiece Design: Over-the-head Earpiece Type: Binaural Microphone Microphone Design: Boom Interfaces/Ports Host Interface: USB Controls/Indicators Earpiece Controls: Volume Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Ear-cup Miscellaneous Compatibility: Sony Playstation 3 Warranty Limited Warranty: 1 Year see more...

Review (1)
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Gamer Expert Level 1
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056