BY TURTLE BEACH

Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Ca
Ove how this product is not heavy and the quality is great especially when you have people are you and the charging takes no time and last long love this Bluetooth
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Gamer Expert
Bought this product for my kids FPS gaming, and they say it works really good. You can hear clearly, and still be mobile with the wireless remote.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This is a great product to use if you're online gaming or just gaming in general but still love to be mobile. I really dislike any mic with wires. It limits me too much.
jessica b.
jessica b.
I've used this product before and I have no complaints. I could hear everyone very well and sound quality was on point.
Brenda s.
Brenda s.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this bluetoo I use when I play xbox when I'm.playing with my friend I love it high quality I use you can heard good
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Very light weight as Bluetooth connected so no wires and can walk around the room
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
Gamer Expert
I love this. Works amazingly. Pretty decent price for how it works. I love it 100%
Natalie  R.
Natalie R.
Downey, CA
I love using this when I'm driving I drive a lot so it was really convenient!
Liberty, MO
I love to use this Bluetooth earpiece. It has more clarity than most Bluetooth devices. I compare it to my iPad and to my phone with no problem. It does not take a lot of time in order to compare this earpiece to other devices.
Liberty, MO
Is there any device that you cannot pair this Bluetooth earpiece to?
Haydn B.
Haydn B.
Renton,Wa
Is this a good mic ?
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
You use this Bluetooth for gaming?