BY TURTLE BEACH

Turtle Beach Ear Force P4c Chat Communicator (PS4): Over-the-head headset with earpiece 40mm driver Boom mic Wired connection Compatible with PC and PlayStation 4 Enhance your gaming experience Communicate with your team mates Slotted ear cup design Hear game sounds and chat at the same time

• How do these sound? As they're rather cheap I'm just wond...2 Answers
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
My boyfriend had these headphones and the mic sounded pretty nice from my end. However, he dropped his one day and they snapped. He had only had them for a year and that's why I didn't get a pair for myself. Overall, they were good until they broke, but I would invest in a better set.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Mediocre at best. For a few dollars more you could get a quality head set with quality sound and even better wireless. Don't waste your money buy something worthwhile.
emilee s.
I need to get something like this for work, I'm really curious if this is a good one. I need something with good volume because I'm hard of hear
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Great price! Great functions! Durable! My son was able to save up some money and purchase this. He uses and enjoys the quality!
Alicia P.
My husband use to have this and loved it! someone stole it from our old house so he no longer has one!
ashley B.
Great headset... Everyone could hear me very clearly and i dont have to speak real loud either..
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
How do these sound? As they're rather cheap I'm just wondering if maybe they sound a bit tinny? Wanting some nice ones for my ps😄x