BY TURTLE BEACH

• Do the turtle beaches feel heavy when you wear them? Is t...1 Answers
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 4
My fiance was bugging that he wanted these so bad and I ended up being the one that uses them the most. I am a youtuber, so I am constantly using the turtle beaches to listen to music and videos while online. I enjoy using them because I feel there is more control with the sound. When listening with regular headphones I couldn't crank up the volume and with these I can blow my eardrums out. They're freakin awesome! The only thing I don't like is how heavy the headphones feel when I am wearing them. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that they apply pressure to my ears. It's something I can deal with, but I know there are people out there that cannot, so I figured I'd add that info on here. Overall I love the sound, but the comfort level can be better.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
Got these had them for one month and they broke... really sucks just wished that the company would of been more customer friendly and replaced them with new ones...
Ashleigh C.
Had a pair of these they are ok, for 50 bucks they do the job.. but I rather stick to the tiny ear pieces then these big guys.
kathryne s.
Was not too impressed with these. My son had them for only a few months and they broke down.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 4
Do the turtle beaches feel heavy when you wear them? Is there a way to adjust them?
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
Do they have an age requirement for this headset? And is it universal or just for a game console