Turo is a car sharing marketplace that allows private car owners the ability to rent out their vehicles via an online and mobile interface.

Find the perfect car for your next adventure, or make extra money by renting out your car through Turo. List your car for free in minutes.

Has anyone in Pittsburgh ever try this app ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Start your review of Turo!
How would you rate this product?
Laurel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Loved it! Used if for a trip to Hawaii. It was so easy and affordable - a great value! We got unlimited miles with our rental, which was great for 9 days and lots of exploring. And, our rental came with a cooler, umbrella, and snorkel gear. They picked us up & dropped us off at the airport. Turo was an easy-to-use-app, but the person we rented from was AWESOME. Wouldn't hesitate to try it again.
Danny S.
Spring
I used Turo for the first time 6-9/6-10.  I had no problems, actually was truly impressed.  I chose the basic insurance coverage, but decided to go with premium.  The representative emailed me, but I still couldn't get it changed.  Then I saw where they have "chat".  Within 5 minutes I had changed the insurance.  The renter was the best and we have "promised" to definitely use him in the future for more rentals.  Thanks Oliver!!
Hamza E.
San Francisco
I don't want to buy a car. Therefor turo is the best option for me. I just rent a car in LA. Book process was pretty straightforward for us  Turo
alicia R.
I love using turo it easy and I can always find good deals on car rental. I would highly recommend to everyone!!! The only con is that turo should update the app and let you book another rental when it's close to turning in the one you have so that you can get another rental right away once you take the first rental back so that you will have another one and not be out of luck.
Jeremy B.
From personal experience and correspondence with their amazingly vague and shady support group, I cannot find a truthful reason to recommend this company as a platform to market a vehicle to anyone thinking of becoming a host (renters excluded). I had my account active, vehicle listed for a matter of 2 weeks, and had a renter lined up before being deactivated without reason. I never received an email notifying me nor have I received any explanation as to why after communicating with Turo’s “Support Group”. The only response handed to me was:
“Turo does not release the details of our review process as doing so would compromise its effectiveness.”
Which is understandable to a certain extent. That extent being that this company have within their policies the ways a host could be rejected legitimately through their platform instead of having to go through a back and forth process only to be shot down by this air of unprofessionalism.
My response: “I understand. Is there someone I can speak to in regards to being reinstated? I can provide whatever information that is needed for myself/vehicle.  I had everything in order for my listed vehicle as well as an upcoming renter. I hope that you can understand that this is an inconvenience. Especially this coming as unexpectedly as it did and without communicated reason. Please advise. “
Turo Response: “We are sorry, but this is a final decision. We suggest that you may want to use one of the more traditional car rental companies.“
I left it as that because truthfully, it’s me that they need as well as any other potential host that wants to use their platform. I’m aware that the company is great for people that want to rent cars, I’ve done research in the success that however many other host gained through Turo, and Also the amount of people they rejected without cause. Turo needs a better system as it is important for any business. To finalize my opinion, I’m genuinely dissatisfied and disappointed with the way they handled, if at all, my situation. It was informal, unprofessional, passively aggressive, and not the slightest bit helpful. However, I wish you the best. You’ve lost my business.  Turo
Brooke T.
Kaysville , UT
We LOVED using Turo on our recent trip! It was a smooth transition from start when we picked up the car to finish when we dropped off the car. The girl we rented from was so friendly and easy to work with and the prices are unbeatable especially if you are under the age of 25!!
Vivian H.
Milpitas, CA
This service was great! We were easily able to create an account on the Turo iOS app and find several cars that would work for us. We picked one that had good ratings. The communication with the owner was so easy and he responded quickly. I'm sure there may be some owners who aren't as quick, but the car that I picked was rented out by someone who was considering this a business and had a fleet of cars available. We chose delivery option, which we weren't sure what that is. It maybe different for each owner, so I would double check before renting and choosing that option. But for me, it was so cool. They brought me the car, we went around it, took pictures, got a picture of the mileage and marked all that on a form and then they just left us with the car. So simple! When they picked up the car it was super simple as well. We just told them where to get it (different location than the drop off) and they came right on time, talked for us for a few minutes, we got the mileage picture and off they went! So simple!!
Jocelyn L.
N Las Vegas, NV
We had an annual pass to Disneyland and we would constantly drive to Anaheim from Las Vegas, so we would rent cars instead of putting lots of miles on our own. Turo was ALWAYS the cheapest option and we never had a problem. It’s pretty much like Uber, but you take their car instead of having them drive you. We’ve been using this for about three years now and I don’t think we will ever use a regular car rental service again.
Socheata H.
Saved us when all the rental companies in union station in Los Angeles had no cars even though we had one reserved....
Cory D.
Dallas
Turo is very convenient, smart and an easy app to use. There are a variety of cars to choose from based on the mood of the day. Also, many cars can be delivered to you at your home, office or airport. Such a great app!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...