Turmeric Supreme Joint Gaia Herbs 120 Caps

by Gaia Herbs

Turmeric Supreme Joint by Gaia Herbs 120 Capsule Turmeric Supreme Joint 120 Capsule Product This herbal formula combines Turmeric with other herbal extracts to promote healthy joint function. Quercetin supports a healthy inflammatory response in the joints while Devils Claw promotes joint comfort. Black Pepper extract is included for increased absorption and bioavailability of curcumins compounds found in Turmeric known to support a healthy inflammatory response. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 2 Capsule Servings Per Container 60 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 10 Turmeric root extractcurcuma longa) (curcumins from total Turmeric root extracts 30 mg) 32 mg Proprietary Extract Blend 894 Turmeric root (curcuma longa)devil's claw root (harpagophytum procumbens) boswellia gum resin extract Black Pepper fruit supercritical extract (piper nigrum) 10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turmeric Supreme Joint Gaia Herbs 120 Caps!
2 years ago
When it's that time of the month for me I would get extremely bad cramps, and very unproductive for the first few days. I've been taking these for 3 months and I have to say that I do not experience cramps anymore and can function perfectly fine during that time!