Turkey Pot Pie

Slow down and savor premium turkey breast, carrots, and onions prepared in a golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust. Available in 10-ounce and 15-ounce sizes. Also available in multipacks for the whole family to enjoy.

Have any other ones?
Start your review of Turkey Pot Pie!
Samantha W.
Avoca, PA
Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Samantha W.
I’ve tried multiple microwaveable pot pies and Marie Callender knows what she’s doing! Definitely the best, my son thinks so too! Plus it’s quick and easy to make, which is always a bonus! I would definitely recommend to others!
Patty M.
Washington
Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Patty M.
Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Patty M.
A great lunch or dinner side dish for last minute meals! It was tasty and not too salty compared to a lot of frozen meals. Highly recommend this!
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are the best frozen pot pies you can buy. They truly taste like they are homemade! I highly recommend!
Natalie B.
Satsuma AL
Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Natalie B.
Thia Marie Callenders Chicken Pot Pie is definitely better than the cheaper one, it's pretty big and definitely fills me up. Delicious! Also my pic is turkey but the product is chicken. Both are great!
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
I love the flaky crust! I love the turkey in the pot pie its juicy and not dry. I cant get enough of the gravy!
Kathryn  C.
Alvin, TX
Those fall leaves are falling and the smell in the air is changing. When you can't have mom's pot pie this will do!! Amazing second. Never disappoints.
Monnalissa O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Monnalissa O.
Of course this gets a solid 5 stars!!! Duh 🙄! I’m a pie kind of girl. Haha pizza pies, fruit pies....so why not a pot pie??? This pot pie is to die for honestly. Baked in the oven or microwaved, the pie comes out amazing! My hunger rarely permits oven use , but to show the difference between oven vs microwave, see pic attached. Pic on the left grid is oven baked ( longest 60min wait of my life though ) but look at how golden the crust is??!! Pic on the right...microwaved. Not as golden but just as crispy and flakey. Omg but be aware and super careful of the potatoes....they’re like little lavas masked like the they’re the turkey cubes!! Burns the crap out of the roof of my mouth, but the taste is so bomb that I suffered through the hotness and killed the pie anyways! I have to eat pot pies hot. Just tastes better that way to me....or maybe I’ve just singed my mouth enough of times that I’m not able to feel temps lesser than a third degree burn 🤣🤣 Give this little hot pie a try , you’ll love it .
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
These are convenient for a single meal and not having to waste any. Very affordable and easy to cook.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Marie's pot pies ate absolutely the closest thing you will get to home made!! Perfect portion and it tastes like it's freely made , it does not taste like a frozen meal. My kids also love these. So it's a win win!! Ans will always have some of these in my freezer !!
Mandy M.
Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie is my favorite pot pie.. they are so flavorful and so filling.... This definitely for a grown person.... not like some where you might need 2 to fill up.... I love so many of these but turkey is my favorite one... its just so Creamy