Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodTaste Of The Wild
Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats

Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats

The fowl your cat’s ancestors hunted didn’t live in a cage, so neither do ours. Cage-free turkey is the main ingredient in this simple but satisfying limited ingredient diet. 98% of protein comes from just two ingredients: 60% from turkey and 38% from lentils. Sunflower oil and carefully selected vitamins and minerals round out this complete diet, while guaranteed probiotics help support digestion. A limited ingredient diet represents a simpler way of eating and more closely resembles the diet nature intended. Now you can give your cat the complete nutrition she needs and a taste she craves, without the hunt.

Has anyone found this at a brick and mortar store? I can’t find it anywhere but my cat LOVED it!
Is this food a good product for the price point?
Where can you get this?
Start your review of Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats!
Victoria C.
Riverside, CA
My kitty absolutely loved this food! No complaints here. I think it’s good value and as long as Luna’s happy then i am happy. Packaging was okay but that’s not a huge issue for me.
Lydia B.
Santa Ana, CA
My girl really liked this food! She looks beautiful and radiant because of it. She also seemed to stay full a little longer as well.
Jane W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I got to try out the turkey formula for my two cats and they LOVED it! And I loved the ingredients; very clean, vital nutrients and a great alternative to the days I forget to de thaw the raw food I generally feed my cats. As far as dry food goes, I give it two thumbs up as do Coco & Louis!😻 See my instagram for their full response; they gobbled it up so fast you’d think I never fed them, little pigs 😂
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
My cat loved this food! He ate it, which is a compliment because I’m pretty sure I have the pickiest cat alive. I will be purchasing this food to use here on out in the future. I love the ingredients listed. Fantastic brand!
Kathryn P.
My cat loved this! Usually changing foods upsets his stomach, but not this time. Will definitely kwep this brand in rotation.
Ashley K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats uploaded by Ashley K.
My cat, Fiona, is loving Taste of the Wild cat food by Prey. She didn't have any stomach issues with it and actually turns her nose up at the food I normally give her. I love that it is a healthy, clean food for her. I guess I will be purchasing Prey, Taste of the Wild for my Fiona from here on out! I received this product complimentary for review from influenster. #wildforprey #tasteofthewild #influenster #complimentary
Lissette P.
My cats loved it. I have three picky adult tabby cats and they all loved it. They gobbled the food right up.
Kelly O.
P C Beach, FL
I have two cats- a one year old and a 12-year-old. My younger cat took right to this stuff! I only feed them dry food so they're usually pretty picky. My older cat wasn't quite as sure. But the quality ingredients are a major plus for me and worth transitioning my older cat to!
Lindsey A.
Columbia, MO
Both of my cats seem to really like this food and that's impressive. One of my cats will eat just about anything, but the other is extremely picky. Both had no problems gobbling up this food sample, though! I may consider a food switch in the future!
Bianca P.
Smokey loved this food she is very picky and she gobbled it down! It smelled good and rewarding ingredients I felt I was giving her something good for her!