Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers

Is this any good???
Is this sold in NY? I'd love to try it!
Would love to try this ice cream , where is it sold? Looks like it tastes heavenly esp with a brownie
Start your review of Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The crunchiness of the chocolate swirl was great in this ice cream, but I was a little disappointed in how sweet the ice cream itself was.in reviews
Turkey Hill Double dunker ice cream is awesome, its like having your coffee with your chocolate chip cookies all in one.in reviews
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you love cookies and cream or coffee flavored ice cream you will obsess over this like my husband and I did! We used to buy this all of the time! It has a subtle mocha coffee icecream flavor with oreo swirl and cookie dough. One of my favorites!!! So good!
Sarah W.
Nashua, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is amazing icecream 🍦. But you can't find it anywhere. It has oreos and chocolate chip cookie dough 😋 in it. Hence, double dunker... My total midnight snack attack treat. Keep you eye out for it, you'll be happy you did. 😊 If you love cookies you'll love this.
Vickie P.
Blairs, VA
Absolutely, my new favorite ice cream flavor! It had everything (but salt) that I crave ! If you love coffee and cookies... and love them together ; this is for you. I love it had 2 kinds of cookies in the ice cream. Omg so good.
Heather R.
Boles, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This and Colombian coffee are my favorite ice cream period! It's all I buy. Add some hot fudge for a yummy twist. Turkey hill is normally around four dollars and totally worth it!
Elizabeth  C.
Layton, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best ice cream I’ve ever purchased at a grocery store!!! It’s got just the right amount of toppings and the flavor is my favorite, hands down!
Tara C.
Pittsburgh
This is the best ice cream ever!!! So much flavor and such a great idea for a flavor, you get bits of cookies and dough
Julia M.
Elkton
This is by far one of my favorite ice creams. I love how all the flavors combined and there is no weird texture foods that can sometimes be in this type of ice cream. I can't buy this ice cream all the time, but it is definitely my go to when I want a good mix of most of my favorite ice cream flavors.
Katie S.
Olney, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I want to eat this every single day of my life. Other Turkey Hill flavors are great (looking at you, Choco Mint Chip) but this one just stands apart. It never lasts long when it’s in the house for EXCELLENT reason.
Ashley  W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I looove this flavor! Actually bought it by accident not thinking it was a coffee flavor along with cookies. But I love coffee so this was a big hit for me. Would definitely recommend!
Andrea D.
Willow Spring , NC
‘‘ This is my go to flavor of Turkey Hill Ice Cream!! It has the best combination of chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, and cookie dough! It’s a number one for chocoholics like myself. Turkey Hill Ice Cream stays soft and is perfect to scoop with a piece of cake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.