Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers  uploaded by Rachel D.Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers  uploaded by Brandy C.

BY TURKEY HILL'S DOUBLE DUNKERS

Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers
  • "The crunchiness of the chocolate swirl was great in this ice cream, but I was a little disappointed in how sweet the ice cream itself was." in 6 reviews
  • "Turkey Hill Double dunker ice cream is awesome, its like having your coffee with your chocolate chip cookies all in one." in 2 reviews
Jennie K.
Blue Bell
This is the most amazing flavor next to their chocolate marshmallow. A subtle taste of coffee with hints of chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough. This ice cream is crack.
Beth B.
Hershey
Hands down best flavor right now for this gal! The mocha ice cream makes it so much better than any other flavors out there with cookie dough mixed in. The brilliant minds behind the mixture of fudge, mocha and crunchy chocolate cookie pieces are absolutely in the right career! I hope this flavor never goes away.
VERONICA C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating this ice cream for years. I like the cookie crunches and coffee flavor. It is very delicious. It is affordable and it depends if it is on sale. I am a repeat consumer. I always buy it when i am feeling stress out. I am overall satisfied.
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This flavor is divine!!! I tried it today at work and on my way home stopped at the grocery store to pick up a tub of it for my husband and I! Coffee-flavored ice cream, cookie dough, fudge, and chocolate crunchy cookies- so good! I don't like actual coffee and this mocha flavor is not stong. I definitely recommend!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
The BEST commercial ice cream flavor PERIOD. This is the perfect combination of flavors and a must have staple in my house. Mocha flavored ice cream, a fudgey cookie swirl and cookie dough?! The best part - No annoying chocolate chips to get in the way. It's literally perfection. I choose this over pricier Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dazs offerings. If Turkey Hill stops making this flavor I don't know what I'll do. Smooth, creamy, and literally jam packed with goodies, Turkey Hill's ice cream game is on point.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
My favorite ice cream to get at the grocery store! I believe its coffee flavored ice cream, and there are brownie and cookie dough pieces, along with swirls of fudge. My mouth is watering just from writing this review. My favorite are the cookie pieces. Anyone that loves cookie dough ice cream must give this a try!!
Moriah C.
Dunlo, PA
This is my absolute favorite ice cream. I go to school in the state of Indiana, and I miss double dunker when I am away. When I found it at Owen's a few miles from my school I was ecstatic. I love the coffee, cookie dough, and Oreos. This taste of home is wonderful.
Kayla Y.
Springfield , VA
Best ice cream ever! Love the coffee flavor, and the cookie dough and cookie crisps are added bonus! All the best ice cream flavors combined in one. I've told all my friends about this one and everyone is as obsessed as I am! I seriously think I'm addicted. And it's no longer a limited edition, thankfully!!!
Kathy R.
Marysville, OH
This is the BEST ice cream. I love it so much, and openly recommend it to be people when I see them debating what flavor to purchase. I get it at Kroger or Turkey Hill grocery stores, and it is regularly on sale - which makes it even sweeter! The coffee, cookie dough, and Oreos are in perfect combination - YUM!
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best ice cream brands around, and this flavor is the bomb. Double Dunker is my go-to flavor for when I'm craving ice cream but don't know what I want. It's got cookie dough, coffee flavor and fudge swirl without it being overwhelming. The coffee could be a little stronger, but I'm not complaining about the recipe now.
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do they sell this I've never seen it
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Would love to try this ice cream , where is it sold? Looks like it tastes heavenly esp with a brownie
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow, this ice cream looks really good! Where can I buy it?
Keryn  P.
IS this ice cream any good? How does it compare to other brands?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Does anyone know if they sell this on Hawaii? It looks really good and I'll be really sad if we don't have it here.