Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers  uploaded by Rachel D.Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers  uploaded by Brandy C.

BY TURKEY HILL'S DOUBLE DUNKERS

Turkey Hill's Double Dunkers
  • "The crunchiness of the chocolate swirl was great in this ice cream, but I was a little disappointed in how sweet the ice cream itself was." in 6 reviews
  • "Turkey Hill Double dunker ice cream is awesome, its like having your coffee with your chocolate chip cookies all in one." in 2 reviews
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
My favorite ice cream to get at the grocery store! I believe its coffee flavored ice cream, and there are brownie and cookie dough pieces, along with swirls of fudge. My mouth is watering just from writing this review. My favorite are the cookie pieces. Anyone that loves cookie dough ice cream must give this a try!!
Kathy R.
Marysville, OH
This is the BEST ice cream. I love it so much, and openly recommend it to be people when I see them debating what flavor to purchase. I get it at Kroger or Turkey Hill grocery stores, and it is regularly on sale - which makes it even sweeter! The coffee, cookie dough, and Oreos are in perfect combination - YUM!
Moriah C.
Columbia City, IN
This is my absolute favorite ice cream. I go to school in the state of Indiana, and I miss double dunker when I am away. When I found it at Owen's a few miles from my school I was ecstatic. I love the coffee, cookie dough, and Oreos. This taste of home is wonderful.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
The BEST commercial ice cream flavor PERIOD. This is the perfect combination of flavors and a must have staple in my house. Mocha flavored ice cream, a fudgey cookie swirl and cookie dough?! The best part - No annoying chocolate chips to get in the way. It's literally perfection. I choose this over pricier Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dazs offerings. If Turkey Hill stops making this flavor I don't know what I'll do. Smooth, creamy, and literally jam packed with goodies, Turkey Hill's ice cream game is on point.
VERONICA C.
I have been eating this ice cream for years. I like the cookie crunches and coffee flavor. It is very delicious. It is affordable and it depends if it is on sale. I am a repeat consumer. I always buy it when i am feeling stress out. I am overall satisfied.
Haley M.
This is my absolute favorite ice cream. Too bad I can only get it in Indiana where my dad lives or I'd get it all the time! Maybe it's a good thing that it's not close to me or I'd gain quite a bit of pounds! Haha
Rachel D.
This flavor is divine!!! I tried it today at work and on my way home stopped at the grocery store to pick up a tub of it for my husband and I! Coffee-flavored ice cream, cookie dough, fudge, and chocolate crunchy cookies- so good! I don't like actual coffee and this mocha flavor is not stong. I definitely recommend!
Ryoko M.
The crunchiness of the chocolate swirl was great in this ice cream, but I was a little disappointed in how sweet the ice cream itself was. Considering that there is chocolate swirl and cookie dough pieces, the ice cream is a tad too sweet. Otherwise, great flavor and creaminess. Turkey Hill has yet to disappoint me!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
This is my favorite ice cream. It is the perfect combination of mocha ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, and chocolate cookie swirls. The best part of it is that I don't think its limited edition any more. YAY!!! I just wish I could find it in a bigger tub other than that I have no complaints.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This ice cream has a mixture of flavors I like. I love cookies in my ice cream and Turkey Hill Ice cream is always so thick and creamy. The coffee flavor adds a nice twist to this flavor.
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do they sell this I've never seen it
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Would love to try this ice cream , where is it sold? Looks like it tastes heavenly esp with a brownie
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Wow, this ice cream looks really good! Where can I buy it?
Keryn  P.
IS this ice cream any good? How does it compare to other brands?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they sell this on Hawaii? It looks really good and I'll be really sad if we don't have it here.