Turkey Hill Zero Calories Diet Sweet Tea Blackberry

by Turkey Hill

Turkey Hill Zero Calories Blackberry Diet Sweet Tea.
Southern brewed.
Cold fashioned for Freshness®.

Does anyone find this iced tea delicious?
Start your review of Turkey Hill Zero Calories Diet Sweet Tea Blackberry!
Dae Y.
Everett, WA
I love turkey hill, they're an affordable brand and you get a great amount for the price your paying. This is a delicious tea that is delicious over ice. Its great for the price.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Besides water this is my favorite go to drink. I am not allowed caffeine cause of my health so as a person raised on ice tea I was glad I could switch to this alternative.
Vanessa  V.
Bangor, PA
Delicious and zero sugar. This and the diet iced tea is all I drink. The price is a tad high in my opinion but so tasty!
Treva P.
Sellersville, PA
Purchased at: Peapod
Turkey Hill is a really good iced tea option with zero sugar. It's still satisfies the sweet tooth and my thirst.
Karina R.
I live turkey hill ice tea my two favorite flavors are orange tea and iced team lemon flavor. When ever I’m thirsty this is my go too makes my soul feel cool after I drink a whole cup lol it’s just bad on the kidneys
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love turkey hill tea!! My favorite is the Diet Green Tea, but when I want something a little sweeter I reach for the Diet Lemon Tea. It refreshing and you can drink it without any guilt because it’s zero calories!
Abby S.
Lancaster, PA
I grew up with turkey hill and now I that I live in an area that doesn’t have it as much I truly appreciate it bc everything here sucks
Tia J.
Queens Vlg, NY
Sweet and strong flavor ! I like that turkey hill has a variety of flavors in their diet teas. I hope they add more diet tea flavors to their line. It reminds me of s summer day sitting outside drinking something cold and sweet.
Carlye K.
Madison, NJ
Hands down the best diet iced tea! My only complaint is that my grocery store (in NJ) only carries that half gallon size! I would love to be able to buy the full gallon of the diet! It makes me sad when I travel and I have to buy other brands - they are simply never as good. I am definitely addicted.
Christine C.
Waldorf, MD
This bran is ok like when you coming home from the club and you at wawa and wanna get something quick to eat and drink just being honest.