BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Zero Calories Lemon Flavored Diet Iced tea.
Cold Fashioned for Freshness®. see more...

• Does anyone find this iced tea delicious? 1 Answers
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love turkey hill tea!! My favorite is the Diet Green Tea, but when I want something a little sweeter I reach for the Diet Lemon Tea. It refreshing and you can drink it without any guilt because it’s zero calories!
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Besides water this is my favorite go to drink. I am not allowed caffeine cause of my health so as a person raised on ice tea I was glad I could switch to this alternative.
Carlye K.
Madison, NJ
Hands down the best diet iced tea! My only complaint is that my grocery store (in NJ) only carries that half gallon size! I would love to be able to buy the full gallon of the diet! It makes me sad when I travel and I have to buy other brands - they are simply never as good. I am definitely addicted.
Ashley W.
Newnan, GA
This brand is ohkay, but there are better brands of lemon diet iced tea. I personally prefer to make my own, but I'm from the South where we specialize in good tea! lol
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
These are pretty good, not bad and cheap. I bought one one time at a market basket while away at college. didn't think I would like it cuz of the brand
Denise P.
This right here is the best tea on earth. My only complaint is that I can't get it in Central California, and my life is sad because of it.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This bran is ok like when you coming home from the club and you at wawa and wanna get something quick to eat and drink just being honest.
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up with turkey hill and now I that I live in an area that doesn’t have it as much I truly appreciate it bc everything here sucks
Amanda Y.
Williamson, WV
I love sweet tea and this is a great brand. Even the diet tea is good. I love to drink tea on a daily bases.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
My favorite iced tea!! I use to drink regular, then I started buying diet and now it tastes the same.
Jeneane M.
Does anyone find this iced tea delicious?