BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Zero Calories Diet Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey.
Nature's accents. see more...

Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I really enjoyed this green tea. Zero calories and just enough caffeine to get me through the day. Didn't make me feel jittery or wired. I did notice a slight aftertaste that sometimes accompanies diet beverages. Other than that, it's a great tea!
Nicole D.
Really good green tea! i drink a lot of green tea when I'm losing weight and this one tastes really good and the caffeine helps give me energy.
Jenn O.
My daughter's absolute favorite drink. Period. If she's not drinking water or milk, this is the only other thing that she'll drink.
Mari M.
Not a big fan of the name brand I don't like the after taste it give. But I do have it once a in a while.
Erin F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Such a nice, crisp, clean flavor with no calories! Very unique and yummy. And priced super well!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea is amazing, love how it is diet and caffeine free! Such a tasty drink to have with meals or just with a snack! It is affordable and met my expectations 100% even went past them! I will continue to buy this tea!