Turkey Hill Vitamin D Milk uploaded by Wilka B.

BY TURKEY HILL

Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Review for: Turkey Hill Vitamin D Milk 1 Gal Jug more...
Usually we buy the low fat milk, but, since my children needed the fat in the milk, we buy the regular one, I like the coconut milk and almonds... but this option is more for my kids. They like it plain, or with chocolate sirup.
debora s.
Los Angeles, CA
we all use this product at home it actually tastes so good, with cereals or smoothies its a great combination not just for you but for your kids and it also has a high value of vitamins i totally recomended this to all people out there..
Collyssa A.
Fleetwood, PA
Best tasting milk I've had. My daughter loves this stuff and I'm happy she gets the daily amount of calcium she needs from this.