BeveragesTurkey Hill
Sweet Iced Tea - 1gal

Turkey Hill Sweet Iced Tea - 1gal

by Turkey Hill

Turkey Hill Southern Brewed Sweet Tea.
Cold fashioned for Freshness®.

The bottled Turkey Hill Sweet Tea my husband bought at Kroger has residue like cotton and some like yellow thing in there that my daughter questioned me about it she almost drink it, I told her not to drink it she might be sick and die from it. I want to bring it to a laboratory to know how will your tea affect the persons health with that residue that is in there I dont throw it yet it is still in the refrigerator . my daughter open it November 22, 2018. What do you think you can do about this. Thank you, Vivian
Start your review of Turkey Hill Sweet Iced Tea - 1gal!
Crystal R.
Florence, SC
Turkey Hill Sweet Iced Tea - 1gal My boyfriend picked this up at the grocery store one day and honestly I don't normally care for store bought tea. However, I gave this a try and sad surprised that it had a great taste! This is nice also if you're looking for something different than your tea you would normally make at home. This is really affordable and we buy it pretty often. Great product!
Alicia M.
Bowie, MD
I love this it taste great not too sweet and not bitter definitely last long and it's chest great for a college student like myself
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best juice especially since some people in my home don’t drink a lot of the other favor juices. This comes in handle because they love this juice. It’s not sweet , it’s just right.
Sade C.
Ewing, NJ
Hands down my favorite iced tea!! I prefer sweet tea over any other flavor. I once was head over heels for Snapple peach tea and would even settle for raspberry, but nothing compares to SWEET tea!!! Ice cold, clean, sweet, refreshing. This gallon doesn’t last long
Eric S.
Okay Turkey Hill, you now have a loyal customer. I love sweet tea, and I grabbed a gallon of this stuff on a whim as I was leaving the grocery store, and boy, am I glad I did. The price drew me in, it was very affordable, and I honestly didn't expect much from it, being that the price was so low. I'll be picking it up once again. The perfect level of sweetness, a really smooth texture, not grainy or rough like some cheap mixes. It's everything sweet tea should be. I'm in love.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
This tea is so close to freshly brewed tea it's amazing. Sweet and delicious and refreshing! My mother doesn't drink any other brand.
Cheyenne G.
I really like this tea and it isn't too expensive so it's great to have on hand all the time. it has a taste that's really close to homemade sweet tea or sweet tea from a restaurant in the south which is really great. if you like sweet tea i would definitely suggest this product.
Kathryn B.
Archbald, PA
I really love turkey hill sweet tea . I drink the turkey hill tea and water all day long . I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer C.
Shamokin, PA
In my house. We LOVE OUR turkey hill sweet tea! At $3 a gallon. It cant be beaten. It is sweet. But. Not to.sweet. just right. Has a slight vanilla hint to it that sets it off (in my opinion)
Vivian R.
I dont think it is healthy because if it is brewed, why is there some residue that is in there, I still have the bottle that was opened November 22, 2018. If you want to see it please, I still have it. I ccannot really put any rating for this but it wont let me submit it. I put 1 star for the sake people will be able to read this for their safety.